Page 55 of 60 FirstFirst ... 354550515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Well... since Amazon America is letting us buy direct from them again, here are the links to a couple of exclusives...

Earthrise Prowl/Ironhide - US$40 - November ****

Galactic Odyssey Paradron pack (Ratchet/Lifeline) - US$40 - December

(hopefully they get more stock in of the conehead 2-pack)

**** NOTE - if you order either of the Earthrise 2-packs, change the packaging option at checkout to "ship in Amazon packaging", as they will just send the actual toy box with an address label stuck to it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    **** NOTE - if you order either of the Earthrise 2-packs, change the packaging option at checkout to "ship in Amazon packaging", as they will just send the actual toy box with an address label stuck to it.
    I assumed the packaging meant those brown mailer boxes which have the product name on them, like my Seacons came in - not the naked box? (Although I've seen some people overseas have had that happen to them)

It might come down to the person packing the shipment (or the people receiving the stock in the first place, and some remove them from the outer boxes and some dont), so to cover all possibilities, since they offer an outer shipping carton for free as an option, it's best to take it... even if the 2-pack is sent in it's outer carton, it will just be an extra level of protection.
    But yes... seeing photos on TFW of the Coneheads arriving at people's houses with just a shipping label on the box, reminded me of the Platinum Edition Reissue Predaking from several years ago having the same issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Just change your shipping address. Amazon allows that.
    But I have read people on here saying their orders from Amazon US have been cancelled with no reason given. That is what I am worried about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_Bad View Post
    But I have read people on here saying their orders from Amazon US have been cancelled with no reason given. That is what I am worried about.
    No. It's orders fulfilled by Amazon AU that have been getting cancelled for no reason. Orders fulfilled by Amazon US, both placed on Amazon US and Amazon AU have been getting fulfilled.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    No. It's orders fulfilled by Amazon AU that have been getting cancelled for no reason. Orders fulfilled by Amazon US, both placed on Amazon US and Amazon AU have been getting fulfilled.
    Thank you for pointing that out, I went ahead and changed my address.

Took a chance and ordered the paradron 2 pk
    So if it dose get fullfilled do they charge the australian price quoted or dose it change due to currency rates?

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    Took a chance and ordered the paradron 2 pk
    So if it dose get fullfilled do they charge the australian price quoted or dose it change due to currency rates?
    Depends on what you selected at checkout. In many instances the let you choose between AUD or USD. Though that feature was broken earlier in the year. grmublegrumblegrumble
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

My order summary says usd but the prices of the item and shipping are in aud

Quote Originally Posted by G1Optimal View Post
    My order summary says usd but the prices of the item and shipping are in aud
    Might still be broken. ¯\_(?)_/¯