Page 53 of 60 FirstFirst ... 33434849505152535455565758 ... LastLast

Thread: Amazon US items (available to us)

Yeah Prime member so thats why ig

Is every figure sold out on the us page though? huh

I am an Amazon Prime member, but shipping from the US site is not free with Prime. Are we talking about buying from the US site or from the AU site?
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I am an Amazon Prime member, but shipping from the US site is not free with Prime. Are we talking about buying from the US site or from the AU site?
    It should be free shipping for international orders over $49 if you order through the AU site.

Edit: I use the app but should be the same for the website.

Yeah the AU site of imported stock. I didn't see which amazon topic we were in.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Yeah the AU site of imported stock. I didn't see which amazon topic we were in.
    yeah it gets confusing, especially when people complain about imported stock on the AU website when brought up in the AU thread. Like it belongs there but it also helps to blur the lines of the two threads even more imo
    sorry for the confusion, mine was AU site US stock

This topic could probably be closed down while amazon US is blocking us from buying their stock through their site.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    This topic could probably be closed down while amazon US is blocking us from buying their stock through their site.
    What do you mean? I haven't had any issues buying from Amazon's US site.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Did you guys pay for faster shipping? Seems odd that yours would turn up before mine given Adelaide is further away from America than Queensland.
    Standard shipping, Amazon US with no Prime.
    I ordered back in Feb, so with pre-order guarantee reduction and shipping combined, I paid about 82 AUD all up

Quote Originally Posted by Tranceblade View Post
    Standard shipping, Amazon US with no Prime.
    I ordered back in Feb, so with pre-order guarantee reduction and shipping combined, I paid about 82 AUD all up
    That's exactly what I did, still hasn't arrived. I guess Adelaide is Jeff Bezos's favourite city in Australia.

What do you mean? I haven't had any issues buying from Amazon's US site.
    Is it Transformers stock sold by Amazon US, or private sellers on Amazon?

When I go to the Amazon America site and logged in with my Australian address to look at the Transformers toys, no Amazon US stock listings show up... only private sellers. But when I change my address to my shipping forwarder in Oregan, all of the Amazon US stock items can now be purchased.

Before the virus hit, I had access to most of the toys that was sold by Amazon America (sometimes the newly listed items weren't available at first), but I just had to pay postage to Australia.... which I would compare to the "free shipping" cost on Amazon Australia if they had an import listing on there of the same item.
    Now I can't do that anymore, and can only buy items that they list on Amazon Australia as import stock... which is very limited.