I'm looking forward to your video review for him, KalEl

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    I'm looking forward to your video review for him, KalEl
    Thanks! will be next week sometime
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by Mythirax View Post

I've never seen this before! He is amazing, I'm going to have to get myself one!
    He's a repaint of Cybertron Evac mould. Voyager size. It's a good toy. I believe there was one member that has it for sale other than Stencilator ( I bought it from him)....He's officially under the generations line too. so he fits in with the Classicverse shelves . If I find it, Ill pm you the link.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

got this guy on the weekend

Looks great next to some other Prime characters i've just unboxed this week
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Just got home to find my beast hunters optimus prime and Predaking. Opened them up transformed them and had a bit of a look. I really want to like them. They just feel so light and so cheap. Im sure they will also look better with some paint. But can't do that till I see the show to get it right.

More and more im thinking of only getting mp figures and 3rd party bots. Sure they cost more but I don't feel as ripped off. Come on Hasbro I would rather pay a bit more for a good quality figure. Won't be importing more Hasbro.

Hope my 3rd party omega shows this week that will make me feel better. Its still at customs.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal
    got this guy on the weekend
    Nice haul you got there U.M. is it just me or is the packaging on your Rumble in reverse? Looks like it from your pic.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    Nice haul you got there U.M. is it just me or is the packaging on your Rumble in reverse? Looks like it from your pic.
    huh, I took the photo with my camera, and it was sideways, I messed around with it a bit before posting to Photobucket, I must have flipped it as well as rotating it.

good catch, I never noticed. now that you've pointed it out it nearly hurts my brain to look at it.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal
    huh, I took the photo with my camera, and it was sideways, I messed around with it a bit before posting to Photobucket, I must have flipped it as well as rotating it.

good catch, I never noticed. now that you've pointed it out it nearly hurts my brain to look at it.
    thought it was a wrong way, one off package, could have been worth something if it was..

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Megatron Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post

I thought you might've taken a pic of it's mirror reflection... but then, why would you do such a thing?!?!?!??

UltraMarginal: you should've told everyone you had an ultra rare packaging variation.