Page 8 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131828 ... LastLast

Thread: Robot Kingdom (RK) (Hong Kong) feedback

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    I pre-ordered a pair of wingblades when there were just 4 left in stock, and they arrived on Wednesday the 22nd (4 days after their release on the 18th).
    I guess I got lucky on this occasion - the previous order took 9 days from placing the order to shipping it.
    Just checked my order. Headrobots Hot Head was part of it, and that hasn't arrived, so that explains my delay, and thus negates my advice. Still, I'd recommend being a bit more patient.

UPDATE! my items arrived today! ... and i told myself that was quick, i just spoke to steven on email yesterday and he replied "due to public holiday in china we are currently short staff" and he also said that everything is hectic and since most of his workers are off they are stacked with loads of order to sort out. but i guess my items were sent out after all its just that they forgot to send me the email that its been sent off! now i feel very embarassed after that, robotkingdom is reliable and will and still remain flawless in my books.

oh yeah patience my friends, patience

What's the likelihood RK will stuff up ordering ONE item? (Challenge at Cybertron set) I'm thinking of finally ordering it and what is their postage equivalent to our AUSPOST Registered Postage?

Single or multiple items makes no difference - I once ordered a Clear Henkei Starscream on its own and got the Clear Henkie Mirage instead (which I already had).

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    What's the likelihood RK will stuff up ordering ONE item? (Challenge at Cybertron set) I'm thinking of finally ordering it and what is their postage equivalent to our AUSPOST Registered Postage?
    I wouldn't be worried about it mate. In the unlikely event something goes wrong, you can always contact them and get it sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWarp91 View Post
    I think very little. I'm not convinced that what we're witnessing in this thread is a degradation in RK performance. Barely anyone here was using RK in 2008 when I started here. Since then, I'd guess that they've become the #1 vendor for many, if not most of us. For all we know, they are still messing up the same 5% of orders (fictional estimate), it's just that it's 5% of a much bigger pool now.

Point being: IMO, the likelihood of a stuff is extremely minor, and the likelihood of them not resolving afterwards is next to nil.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Single or multiple items makes no difference - I once ordered a Clear Henkei Starscream on its own and got the Clear Henkie Mirage instead (which I already had).
    Did you get to keep the Mirage?

Quote Originally Posted by jaydisc View Post
    I think very little. I'm not convinced that what we're witnessing in this thread is a degradation in RK performance. Barely anyone here was using RK in 2008 when I started here. Since then, I'd guess that they've become the #1 vendor for many, if not most of us. For all we know, they are still messing up the same 5% of orders (fictional estimate), it's just that it's 5% of a much bigger pool now.

Point being: IMO, the likelihood of a stuff is extremely minor, and the likelihood of them not resolving afterwards is next to nil.

Did you get to keep the Mirage?
    I agree with the first part (their turnover may have grown at the same rate as the errors), and yes to the second part (haven't decided what to do with it yet).

Ok, i ordered Unicron last Saturday and selected EMS and have yet to receive any info from them. On their website it stays Unicron is available now so not sure what the hold up is?

Hopefully I get a email soon, as after reading this thread getting a bit worried.

Be patient young padawan

Seriously though, they have only really just started shipping them out, and I think it goes in order who ordered first. I preordered mine ages ago, and am yet to receive an email saying it's been shipped. I ordered late though, many ordered as soon as it opened.

Be patient, I am sure you will get that email soon

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Be patient young padawan I will give them another week, but remember, waiting leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering

Seriously though, they have only really just started shipping them out, and I think it goes in order who ordered first. I preordered mine ages ago, and am yet to receive an email saying it's been shipped. I ordered late though, many ordered as soon as it opened.

Be patient, I am sure you will get that email soon
    ok so I'm not alone waiting for Unicron, makes me feel a little better.