Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunter Ultimate figures - Official images

Default Beast Hunter Ultimate figures - Official images

In the Ultimate Size class, we have Optimus and Predaking... both of which will be general release items here, but in America, Predaking will be exclusive to Target.

Official Images though - Optimus & Predaking.

how big is Ultimate size? is it the label now for what used to be Leader class size? I might get this version of Predaking instead of the voyager currently on retail. That prime is... hideous. what the heck is that wheel attachment weapon thing? I like the sword and the shield though it needs more paint apps really, plain gray is just LAZY HASBRO!! Oh also Prime's head is puny!
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

i just want the weapons...

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    how big is Ultimate size? is it the label now for what used to be Leader class size? I might get this version of Predaking instead of the voyager currently on retail. That prime is... hideous. what the heck is that wheel attachment weapon thing? I like the sword and the shield though it needs more paint apps really, plain gray is just LAZY HASBRO!! Oh also Prime's head is puny!
    Ultimate looks to be 2-3 times the size of Voyager, based on the pics at the Toyfair (I probably should have put them next to each other for a photo, so you have to take into account the space between them).

Price though is US$20 Vs US$60... so the Ultimate should be 3 times the size as a Voyager to be worth being three times the price.
    Unfortunately, some of that extra cost will be for the gimmick element of those larger toys, making the actual toy seem like less value.

hmmm it does seem 2-3 times bigger from your pics griffin. hopefully the electronic lights and sound doesn't hinder the toy though. Hmmm if it shelfwarms though they could bring the price of it down heheh, keeping fingers crossed.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

If Predaking is big enough, he might make a good scale version of the character.

A new headsculpt and repainted in army-green, OP can be the new Bulkhead after getting back in shape

OP's Portable-Stargate weapon may have a Gundam influence? Don't recall the exact mobile suit model, but it resembles those weapons that fly off on its own and zig zag around space.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Just finished watching the first two eps of BH, and I gotta say...

Predaking is HUGE! The Ultimate version will probably be more better scaled with the other toys. -- of course, this alone isn't gonna make me rush out and buy one purely for that reason (I already made that mistake with ROTF Combiner Class Devastator -- even getting it on sale I felt massively ripped off). But for people who care about that sort of thing, I can see the appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    Just finished watching the first two eps of BH
    How? It hasn't aired yet
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]