Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AUS toy updates for 2013

After seeing a review for Generations Voyager Blitzwing the other day, he can stay overseas. That toy has some serious issues.
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

My next question is are we getting the next couple waves of Beast hunters deluxes? I do not want to miss out on smokescreen.

I'm also wondering what to do about grimlock and blaster. \

like Zommael said though, I'm stoked that we're getting other items, especially soundwave, acid storm and Metroplex.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

From the 2013 range there ins't much I want.

BH Smokescreen, Gen Blaster, Prime Magnus and Dreadwing I've already got from eBay for AUS retail prices (after shipping). Blitzwing and Springer are almost at my PO Box.

And Metroplex I'm assuming will be cheaper in store than online plus shipping.

I'm just trying to find the Spotlight Deluxes but none of the online stores seem to have preorders available for them yet.

It's going to be a pretty light on year for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    And Metroplex I'm assuming will be cheaper in store than online plus shipping.

I'm just trying to find the Spotlight Deluxes but none of the online stores seem to have preorders available for them yet.

It's going to be a pretty light on year for me.
    Yeah, about the same for me too. What I have seen of Beast Hunters hasn't impressed me much at all. I am not interested in all the IDW Gens, but quite a few of them look promising enough for me to bite. No orders anywhere yet though. I wonder when they are due out?

*edit* Just having a look at BBTS, ruination is Wave 4 and the IDW are wave 5. Ruination is due second quarter, so lets assume July-ish. I'd guess that the IDW would be September some time.

That's a long time between drinks...

If they even think about skipping Smokescreen like they skipped RiD Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus, I will NOT be happy.

We got Bulkhead here though... Unless it's something different?
    (But Magnus yeah )

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritprime View Post
    If they even think about skipping Smokescreen like they skipped RiD Bulkhead and Ultra Magnus, I will NOT be happy.
    We got Bulkhead. Part of the same wave as Starscream, albeit with limited quantities.
    Magnus, not so lucky. Although, Uncle Pete's has Prime Voyagers listed on their order listing, so there is a very slight chance we may see Magnus here. (depending on where they source their stock)

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    We got Bulkhead. Part of the same wave as Starscream, albeit with limited quantities.
    Magnus, not so lucky. Although, Uncle Pete's has Prime Voyagers listed on their order listing, so there is a very slight chance we may see Magnus here. (depending on where they source their stock)
    It sounds like we are getting the Cyberverse UM though, which is essentially the same toy but smaller (and cheaper).

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    if you mean those generations deluxes that come with the IDW comic packed in Robot Kingdom has a pre-order available here http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...s&CatID=41_316
    I'll probably be pre-ordering a set myself once I've got a bit more money

Quote Originally Posted by Firestorm View Post
    if you mean those generations deluxes that come with the IDW comic packed in Robot Kingdom has a pre-order available here http://www.robotkingdom.com/services...s&CatID=41_316
    I'll probably be pre-ordering a set myself once I've got a bit more money
    Those are the ones. They weren't there when I was searching on the weekend. Thanks. Preordered.

Odd that Bumblebee has "Goldbug" listed next to it...