Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro AUS toy updates for 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    My point was more in reference to your statement about people wanting a complete cast but not willing to purchase online
    Yeah, some might want it but not think it worth all the trouble. It's really personal preference, I think.

RK has 86 preorders available for the comic deluxes (trailcutter et al.), and BBTS has 783 preorders for Springer and Blitzwing. Just sayin'.

If anyone wants 783 Springers and Blitzwings, it would only set you back like $35,000. Which is why I should never be allowed to be a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchkick View Post
    RK has 86 preorders available for the comic deluxes (trailcutter et al.), and BBTS has 783 preorders for Springer and Blitzwing. Just sayin'.

If anyone wants 783 Springers and Blitzwings, it would only set you back like $35,000. Which is why I should never be allowed to be a millionaire.
    Did you mean 86 preorders LEFT before they sell out, or they had only 86 people placing an order?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

It must be "pre-orders left", as they would have a certain number of cases on order from Hasbro. Only problem is when Hasbro runs short on stock, their smaller customers (like online stores) miss out... and then the brown stuff really hits the fans when collectors are notified of the 'circumstances beyond their control'.

Sent Hasbro an email regarding Grimlock vs Bruticus.

Ran Smokescreen's APN through Kmart's systems and it didn't register. It appears like they haven't placed an order through for that wave yet.(system would have recognised it otherwise) Still early days though.

You work at kmart?

Also, got a reply back from Hasbro on Grimlock vs Bruticus. No pictures ready yet, unfortunately. Maybe still in paint design?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    You work at kmart?

Also, got a reply back from Hasbro on Grimlock vs Bruticus. No pictures ready yet, unfortunately. Maybe still in paint design?
    I got the APN ahead of time thanks to LeigePrime, but, yes, I do. I look after the receiving of all the merchandise that comes in and where it'll be allocated in the store. Which means first dibs on any TF that come through which reminds me, I may have a kickback floating around somewhere, i'll have to double check when i'm back, but the offer's still on the table

That's really cool dude. You should get some good dibs.

I am so over Australian retail... Even with shipping it is cheaper for me to order online, and I get it a lot earlier.

The only stuff I buy retail, are TFs for my kids, and that is usually only Bot Shots and legends.