Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Target toy sale October 10-16 (INCL Metroplex)

Target have Metroplex for $119 again starting Thursday. It's in the latest catalogue and it's called 'Generations Titan'.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Target have Metroplex for $119 again starting Thursday. It's in the latest catalogue and it's called 'Generations Titan'.

That should mean another shipment which is great for anyone who might have missed out and also good to get it in a catalogue so passing Transfans will snap it up.

If I have the receipt for a previous Generations Metroplex purchase at $149, is it possible to get a refund based on this latest pricing and do I have to go back to the same store?

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

^ has to be within a month, any Target store I think. and unopened.

Can be any store, but as drifand said, it has to be within 28 days of the purchase. Also, depending on the store, they may insist that they can only do so if there are still some in stock (and hence would be able to purchase at the lower sale price).

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim Prime View Post
    Can be any store, but as drifand said, it has to be within 28 days of the purchase. Also, depending on the store, they may insist that they can only do so if there are still some in stock (and hence would be able to purchase at the lower sale price).
    I've actually already opened the Metroplex - bought it from Target Morley on 6/10/13 - and it looks like the ad for the $119 Metroplex starts the next day on the 7th.

I think someone here was able to get a refund for the difference without returning the toy?

Quote Originally Posted by primetime View Post
    I've actually already opened the Metroplex - bought it from Target Morley on 6/10/13 - and it looks like the ad for the $119 Metroplex starts the next day on the 7th.

I think someone here was able to get a refund for the difference without returning the toy?
    yeah, someone explained that he was buying with the intent of returning the previous one he bought at full price and the manager refunded the difference so that he doesn't have to return the other one. It always depends on who's at the store at what mood that manager is in.

Just take your docket in to the Service Counter and ask if they can refund the difference... and if they say no, tell them that you'll just go and buy a second one, and refund it with your first docket, which would waste their time and resources processing both transactions.

Someone else was able to get them to do it that way... and even if they still don't budge - if you are able to afford an extra $119, just buy a second one and refund it straight away with your $149 docket.
    You shouldn't need to bring in your first Metroplex at all, or worry about repacking it.

Since when did target extend their hours? Just noticed it recently. Usually, they just extend hours during xmas.