Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162631323334353637 LastLast

Thread: Transformers references in other media

I haven't caught up on it yet, but last nights "Space Invaders" show (the hoarding/clean up show) on channel 9 included a Transformers collector.

Should be available on the 9 catch up apps.

So spoilers for the Chip and Dale movie in this article. There are apparently two cameos from Transformers in the new Chip and Dale movie.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...e-movie/46914/
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So spoilers for the Chip and Dale movie in this article. There are apparently two cameos from Transformers in the new Chip and Dale movie.

https://www.seibertron.com/transform...e-movie/46914/
    Just saw this movie - It's pretty good for the easter eggs alone. Recommend.

She's not a TF fan. Poor Boulder...

Not a proper reference, but the name of one of the actors in Black Adam is Quintessa

Quote Originally Posted by Bartrim View Post
    In the latest episode of Family Guy one of Megs friends calls her Megan because that's her name and Meg says "Actually my name is short for something else". They flashback to her birth and Peter changes the name on her birth certificate from Megan to Megatron.
    This showed up on last week's episode of Hard Quiz, as one of the contestants had as their special subject "Family Guy". One of the questions was asking what Meg was short for, and they showed a shot of her birth certificate with "atron" scribbled after the "Meg".

Since this is not licensed by Hasbro, but rather by Western Star I think it belongs here.

SCS, the makers of European Truck Sim 2 and American Truck Sim has just released the Western Star 5700XE.

Why does this matter for Transformers? Because in 4th and 5th Bay movies Optimus was a Western Star 5700XE. On top of the regular paint jobs and accessories for the 5700XE, Western Star has licensed the Optimus Prime upgrades for the 5700XE. So you can drive an officially licensed Optimus Prime in American Truck Sim.

I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.

Adam Savage has shown off a 3D-printed metal head sculpt of Optimus Primal from ROTB that Paramount commissioned, made by Joel Telling.

KELPIE is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Not really sure if this belongs here... but this seemed the right place for it.

Screen Junkies did an "Honest Trailer" for the original '86 animated movie.

Linus Tech Tips's video for today has the Robosen Optimus Prime in today's video.