Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Beast Hunters Ultimate Optimus & Predaking out & pics

i've done a review, video and pictures of the ultimate optimus if anyone is interested. In the review section: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ewpost&t=16133
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

I've also uploaded a little gallery with some comparison pics. http://s924.photobucket.com/user/LMi...?sort=3&page=1

Smile Tales of the beast hunters

Need a pic of ultimate primes chapter 17 of tales of the beast hunters if someone has it please

Quote Originally Posted by jazz2405 View Post
    Need a pic of ultimate primes chapter 17 of tales of the beast hunters if someone has it please
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Smile Tales of the beast hunters

Thankyou kalel

Quote Originally Posted by jazz2405 View Post
    Thankyou kalel
    you are welcome
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Quote Originally Posted by KalEl View Post
    i've done a review, video and pictures of the ultimate optimus if anyone is interested. In the review section: http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showth...ewpost&t=16133
    Nice work, Kal
    Such a shame that nobody in America, or anywhere else has one to review yet

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Nice work, Kal
    Such a shame that nobody in America, or anywhere else has one to review yet
    not a shame at all :P mind you it would be good if the big sites noticed lol
    Follow me on twitter:
    @Kal_ElofKrypton
    @Soundwaves_cast

Passed Predaking at Kmart Sanctuary Lakes today. Looks pretty impressive. Too bad I didn't have the cash right now.

Inserting images for those unable or unwilling to go to other sites. Looks like some of these have been posted already, but I took all these before logging on tonight.
    (I'm not at home at the moment so can't do a comparison of all three Optimus toys)

Barcode - 6-53569-84985-8

The accessories. It also had in the box separate, the handle that you have to plug into the back for you to hold and turn. (the toy was probably too fat to fit in the packaging with it already attached)

Light up feature by pushing down the front panel.

Transformation was fairly simple too, but I guess that's probably necessary now... it might feel "too simple", but I think we wouldn't feel this way if it weren't for all those years of over-complicated movie designs.

Basically, the arms fold back behind the torso, the legs spin around at the waist and then fold back to latch onto the arms. Then a set of wheels fold out and forward from within the legs to be the front wheels of the truck and bumper. Fold down the head and the 'ring of doom', plug in the sword and shield to the sides, and you have a completed, very-gappy truck.
    The gimmick is probably a bit of fun for the kiddies, but makes both modes look really stupid. And I can't stop thinking of a bubble-blower from the missile that has the hoop on the end.
    One negative to note for those who love to pose their toys - no foot joint/articulation, while the head only slightly moves to each side due to the back of the skull hitting the hinge behind it.

But like Predaking, if this toy is only $9 more here than in America, it is going to be more worth it compared to the Voyager size for us because this one is at least twice the size, but less than double the price here.