Page 40 of 85 FirstFirst ... 203035363738394041424344455060 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Just the value of the items you've purchased

http://www.customs.gov.au/site/page5549.asp
    yep, but when you count import duty, customs fees as a percentage of $1000 it adds up fast. I've had one POL come through that was just over the 1K mark and luckily I didn't have to pay duties. I've since made sure I've had a little leeway.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Oh thanks!

Mmm over 1k AUD...gonna take the risk and ship it now. Mp-08x tipped me over the 1k aud limit but just.
    If you haven't shipped it already you might be able to email BBTS customer service and politely ask to have 1-2 cheaper items separated to your next POL. I did this once and when my packages arrived it was $6 under $1k AUD

When I was looking at it, the additional tax may be $150+, and negate any bulk purchase savings.

変われ! ヘッドマスター! Kaware! Headmaster!
    戦え! ヘッドマスター! Tatakae! Headmaster!

Also it's the value of the items, not the value plus shipping.

Legends Cliff and Nemesis Prime have dropped in my loot

Quote Originally Posted by yoshi594 View Post
    Oh thanks!

Mmm over 1k AUD...gonna take the risk and ship it now. Mp-08x tipped me over the 1k aud limit but just.

You either have very expensive tastes, or endless patience waiting for your PoL items. I'm impulsive, and cave to have them shipped out faster
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    You either have very expensive tastes, or endless patience waiting for your PoL items. I'm impulsive, and cave to have them shipped out faster
    lol my loot has been sitting there for quite awhile now. I think it's near their must ship date. oh and yeah did I mention it was MP-08X that tipped me over? had to get this one! was my holy grail of masterpiece toys.

Quote Originally Posted by SuspectimusPrime View Post
    If you haven't shipped it already you might be able to email BBTS customer service and politely ask to have 1-2 cheaper items separated to your next POL. I did this once and when my packages arrived it was $6 under $1k AUD

When I was looking at it, the additional tax may be $150+, and negate any bulk purchase savings.
    I sent them a mail this morning. Hopefully they'll get back to me soon! cheers for the idea!

The 3rd party Alicon's from the animated movie are on sale for $29, reduced from $69. Gradded one to go with the Quintesson Judge & Prosectutor I got a few years back

Now just to wait for the 3 pack of Sharky's to go on sale at some point

nice good to know. I just ordered 2 of that alicon figure. which if not for the sale would've been just 1 figure for that price.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

I put one in my POL ages ago, at a higher price, a bit of a bummer, but I don't really need 2 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I put one in my POL ages ago, at a higher price, a bit of a bummer, but I don't really need 2 of them.
    heheh I kinda do....

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]