Page 47 of 85 FirstFirst ... 273742434445464748495051525767 ... LastLast

Thread: BigBadToyStore (BBTS) (America) items

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Apparently they are unauthorised, and fans were commenting on TFW that they aren't a the preferred type of stickers for collectors. (whatever that means)
    But they are Officially Licensed from Hasbro from what i've read on sites and the BBTS page

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    But they are Officially Licensed from Hasbro from what i've read on sites and the BBTS page
    Was just thinking that. According to all the sources I'm seeing is that they are officially licensed by Hasbro.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    Was just thinking that. According to all the sources I'm seeing is that they are officially licensed by Hasbro.
    Yeah there is a story about it here: http://www.seibertron.com/transforme...designs/31565/

I'm finding it hard to tell, because people at TFW are reporting that it is by a Chinese company that has produced unauthorised stickers before.
    And it's not like we haven't seen Chinese productions of product or packaging that has all the Hasbro markings on it before... so having the copyright bits on there isn't a guarantee either.
    Go with them if you want them. It's not like it would stop anyone if they were unofficial like Reprolabels.

It's possible that previously done unauthorised stickers before but now have official license to do so.

I guess unless we get an official word from Hasbro we'll never know for sure.

Booya, Rattrap and Cosmos/Swerve just dropped into my POL. Just Arcee and Brainstorm left to come in before the 18th (unlikely, especially Brainstorm). BBTS are bringing it back, hope they can hit a home run with this.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

Chimungmung has had them up way before BBTS or TfSource did. But they only had the MP 10 set IIRC.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Megatran Guest

BBTS is currently having Black Friday sale. Ends Monday 1st December USA time.

MP Bumblebee just dropped in my POL today

For anyone who didn't have him pre-ordered, looks like he is regularly available as well.

New Generations Voyager Cases have arrived at BBTS, with two Brainstorms, a Whirl and a Roadbuster... but their single Brainstorm listing is still listed as "pre-order" so it doesn't look like they have broken up any cases yet.
    Hopefully it is just taking them a day or two to break open cases and distribute the Brainstorms.
    But in case they don't or if you are desperate and can sell off the other three toys, the cases are now available for sale.