Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Myer Thursday 17th July ONLY 20% Off toys

Quote Originally Posted by Tropisetron View Post
    Nway... back to the topic.

Hehe... i went to Myers and check the sale out. I was quite amazed to see the classics (prime available only) scanned at its usual price 49.99 and with the sale goes down to 40 dollars.

So there you go...
    ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!

THey are $20. The lady at Myers the other day told me they still were but there's a pricing deficiency they hadn't gotten rid of. Skyfire still scans in at $20 but I couldn't get to the location in Melb with 'em.

But on the plus side, I snuck in straight after training just before the close and proceeded to layby what would be normally $700 + worth of lego for $400. muito happy!
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

you can't pick old ladies hehe....

how did it go today wit the sale?
    Wanted items:
    eHobby Orion Pax and Dion

totally hoped to get the Cyb Monkey Prime I saw at Myer (about 12 months ago) for 20% off. Snooze you loose i guess.

I got a magic 8 ball for like 6 bucks.. haha those things are fun.

drat!! i didn't even go have a lookie
    any real goodies?

Me got "cheated of my feelings", went to the Myer in Forest Hill only to realised they were so small there they didn't have a toy section..
    ~ JuzMel ~
    My son is taking over all my TFs!

Quote Originally Posted by iceburn View Post
    drat!! i didn't even go have a lookie
    any real goodies?
    The best goodies were stuff that already had a discount on them. For me, that was Lego tho I'm sure there were other things. The only thing I regretted not being able to find was the brown SW Lego armoured carrier set. I saw the Deathstar too and was really tempted at 40% off but it wasn't very round so I passed on it.
    Collection Count (w/ a 12.42% upsize): 3053
    New Family Members: DA-15 Jetwing Prime, DOTM Leader Ironhide, Perfect Effect Reflector, DOTM Shockwave & Skyhammer, eHobby United 3-packs
    Current Desires: Japanese BW Optimal Optimus
    The Holy Grail: Ultmetal Optimus Prime

Visit the Wonderful World of: The Iacon City Hub-Capital Collection

I got animated Starscream with 40% discount... they made some mistake.... first I got 10% off, then I check with the staff after paying, and they deduct but made another error and then deduct again and gave me 40% discount. The lady notice it but then say nevermind.

Quote Originally Posted by STL View Post
    But on the plus side, I snuck in straight after training just before the close and proceeded to layby what would be normally $700 + worth of lego for $400. muito happy!
    Darn. I couldn't make my way to a Myer store yesterday. Would have loved 40% off Lego. Can't believe its on top of the already 20% off. Was it calculated at 40% off or 20% off, then total then another 20% off the first total?

Either way I'm sad. Would have loved that City Planner set.

40% off all lego was pretty damn sweet. I didn't pick up on it until the Myer PA announced 20% off on top of already discounted prices while I happened to be in the store.

I picked up the skeleton tower for a mate of mine for only $40. If I hadn't blown $200 on a certain transformer about 20 minutes earlier I would have totally bought some lego kits for my own collection.