Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Letter of Complaint to TRU Online

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    I did. Managed to snag 2 in total from different stores/stockdrops, both for loose display (no, no scalping!).

That being said, I've now ordered two Soundwaves from Robot Kingdom and an Acid Storm from TRU (shipped to my drop shipping address).

Cannot be bothered anymore, would rather just be done with on some things, yknow?
    Which stores was this?
    I did made some effort and did not see any signs of any unlike rodimus prime there were plenty.

didn't cared much for mp10, I have both mp1 and mp4. Is like cool okay I will buy and not a must. Soundwave is a hot one so is different for me.

I never saw MP-10 over here, I bought the Takara one in the end

Quote Originally Posted by 1orion2many View Post
    I never saw MP-10 over here, I bought the Takara one in the end
    Good to know I wasn't getting insane. Pity Takara didn't released their soundwave like the Hasbro version.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    Which stores was this?
    I did made some effort and did not see any signs of any unlike rodimus prime there were plenty.

didn't cared much for mp10, I have both mp1 and mp4. Is like cool okay I will buy and not a must. Soundwave is a hot one so is different for me.
    Umm, definitely Morley, and I think Joondalup. I saw them at Innaloo too.

MP-10 caused me to put my 20th Anniversary Prime and my MP-04 into storage. Far better figure, and then the scale benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Umm, definitely Morley, and I think Joondalup. I saw them at Innaloo too.

MP-10 caused me to put my 20th Anniversary Prime and my MP-04 into storage. Far better figure, and then the scale benefits.
    Well....would put Megatron out of place. I can understand the better figure, but was not 100% sold. If we going to get new Optimus because of scaling then I am glad I didn't go for it because as it is, it fits with my Binaltech 100%
    Also I am not going with the current mp cars either. Other than Jazz I will skip the whole lot.

I didn't see any at Innaloo nor Cannington must have be clean out.

Nice to see the customizer 'FrenzyRumble' on FB had a go at a woman hoarding SW's for scalping while in a TRU store:

For those of you on FB follow the link:

https://www.facebook.com/frenzyrumbl...ocation=stream

Good on him, that post had some interesting comments. It's going to be difficult to tell the difference between a genuine collector and a scalper when they're released here because no doubt several of us will be picking up more than one on behalf of other members or fellow collectors.

The best thing to do though, as many have already mentioned is to not support the scalpers, forcing them to drop their prices to retail or below (so they lose money). It's difficult on these rare items because so many people out there are willing to pay that higher price regardless, simply because they're desperate. Which is a shame because in the end the scalpers win.

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Nice to see the customizer 'FrenzyRumble' on FB had a go at a woman hoarding SW's for scalping while in a TRU store:

For those of you on FB follow the link:

https://www.facebook.com/frenzyrumbl...ocation=stream
    That made me beam.

Well it was good to see that TRU Australia made MP SW available online, if only for a short period, and that many people that deserved him got him

A bugger there were also people like this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Transform...item2c760b2414

A true TF fan? I think not! Yet another scalper benefiting from TRU's policies

At least it looks like we prevented a flood of Soundwaves on Ebay AUS, as only one seems to be listed since it was released here. I would have hated to see fifty of them show up on ebay this week at over-inflated prices.