What are your Best and Worst toys of this Era?

Best would prolly be the Minicons... I really like the little buggers! So much that I even got some of the recolours, but not all. Armada started the concept of a third race of TFs. Before this TFs are all just plain cybertronians with just "factions", but in Armada - factions become "race". Which I can relate too and plus they're cute like pokemons hehehe Wish they made a whole lot more of them in the early runs and not a lot of recolours though.

Worst would prolly be that Laserbeak camcorder thing - Had a chance to play with it and almost bought it at Parra fair once... but yeah good thing I had a play with it first... it was rubbish IMO so I didn't pursue buying it. hahahaha

What was your first one, and when?

The Street minicon team - the one that combines into a mini gestalt bot - Perceptor? Anyways yeah started the line with the minicons coz even though these were originally just the gimmick part of the line well, I love the figures even though some minicons had absolutely rubbish looks hehehe. I thought the bigger bots looked blocky and uninteresting but yeah, ended up getting them too hahah.
Cant remember exactly when but it was Armada being the current line at the time.

What ones are you currently most looking for and why?
Not actively looking, prolly if I get to chance upon a cheap affordable one, I will grab it - Red Alert - he's more in the main cast so I wanna have him , but as I said not actively after it.... Armada bigbots are kinda rubbish IMHO but for some crazy reason I don't wanna get rid of them in my collection at the moment...yet. Ill prolly keep all the minicons given the final decision if I was to eliminate the series in my collection.

Before him I was more trying to get an affordable Leader 1 minicon - this one was really hard to find cheap. but Ive since Acquired him so the seat goes to Red Alert. - already have his minicon partner, too.

Show us some pics of your collection of the ones you have.

Ill take a more updated pic when it's day time and add here. Ive recently rearranged again my collection room so need to take happy shots of it in better lighting - daytime hehehe