Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Glass Trophy Cabinet!

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Thanks for the offer mate, just pm me your bank details so I can deposit right away. I can certainly wait hehehe.
    I'll have a look this weekend, if there are any, I'll pick one up and then send you my details.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    I'll have a look this weekend, if there are any, I'll pick one up and then send you my details.
    Cheers! thanks very much.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Hey Liege, I had a look in Chatswood on Thursday and Top Ryde today and neither had any left, sorry dude.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    Hey Liege, I had a look in Chatswood on Thursday and Top Ryde today and neither had any left, sorry dude.
    that's okay, thanks for trying mate! My friend had a look at Hurstville as well but the darn things just disappeared within the day of the sale. Guess there's plenty of people wanting these or there wasn't just enough stock.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    that's okay, thanks for trying mate! My friend had a look at Hurstville as well but the darn things just disappeared within the day of the sale. Guess there's plenty of people wanting these or there wasn't just enough stock.
    I find that Aldi rotate their 'weekly specials' quite strictly. If you don't get the damned things on the week of the sale it's pretty much a lost cause because they'll be gone by the next catalogue.

That said, I got mine on the first day of the sale, and between me and someone else from Footscray who reserved over the phone there was only 1 cabinet left in the store (don't know about out back).

Quote Originally Posted by Lint View Post
    I find that Aldi rotate their 'weekly specials' quite strictly. If you don't get the damned things on the week of the sale it's pretty much a lost cause because they'll be gone by the next catalogue.

That said, I got mine on the first day of the sale, and between me and someone else from Footscray who reserved over the phone there was only 1 cabinet left in the store (don't know about out back).
    yeah I find that to be the case - like when they had those expandable hand trolley - everyone was after one when I went in, I beelined to where it is immediately as I noticed there was only 4 - for the whole store stock - needless to say after I picked up mine - the 3 others went like poof. And I see a lot of bewildered faces around looking at the empty palate space....

Good thing about ALDI though is that they always recycle their sales and given time this cabinet will come into sale again.. just gotta be fast enough.

When I picked up mine from Top Ryde, the pallet full was up to my thigh in height and I'm sure it was a day or two after the start of the sale.

EDIT: that's half the reason I went back there expecting to find one for Liege.

Yes they'll come back but it takes a year for them to come round again