Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daiso Stores

Default Daiso Stores

A Daiso store has opened at Chadstone and I see a few more are opening around Australia.

Heaps of random Japanese products. Everything $2.80

It's all random and bright and camp and even though it's the same, in theory, as a $2 Shop, everything just looks buyable. Maybe it's the Japanese script.

I saw these little display cases for collectibles and was a little tempted, but I think they'd be a bit too small for anything but Mini-Cons.

I live near two, they're great for office stationery and they sell brush pens!

i dont mind those little cases, i wonder if they will open up in sydney
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post

I saw these little display cases for collectibles and was a little tempted, but I think they'd be a bit too small for anything but Mini-Cons.
    or perhaps Kreo?!?
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Or gashapon toys.
    Might fit a Binaltech in alt mode.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharky View Post
    i dont mind those little cases, i wonder if they will open up in sydney
    They already have Chatswood, Blacktown & Parramatta

Also Merrylands and Chinatown

I have some of those display cases that i got from the japanese equivalent of this store, 100 yen plaza. I dont put things inside though, rather i use them as stands for toys at the back of the shelf, so they're more easily seen. Are you sure everything is $2.80 though? The japanese store even when it has 100 yen in the name still has the odd thing for 200, 300 and 500 yen. Also shows how at $2.80 we're still getting ripped off!

The missus loves Daiso. Some things are a rip off for $2.80, but others are absolute bargains.

Those cases would be perfect for Kreons or perhaps the Disney Infinity figures?
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Quote Originally Posted by kurdt_the_goat View Post
    I have some of those display cases that i got from the japanese equivalent of this store, 100 yen plaza. I dont put things inside though, rather i use them as stands for toys at the back of the shelf, so they're more easily seen. Are you sure everything is $2.80 though? The japanese store even when it has 100 yen in the name still has the odd thing for 200, 300 and 500 yen. Also shows how at $2.80 we're still getting ripped off!
    All items are 2.80. Ive been buying a lot of those cute ceramic Japanese plates, sake cups and soup bowls from then=m as well as big hangers for towels and everything is priced $2.80.

Ive never seen those display cases in my local ones... must've missed it, gonna have a look see tomorrow at the Parra branch after my meet up with Crankster.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]