It took Megatron a great amount of will power not to blast the big bot squarely in the chest with his fusion cannon as he felt the large hand clap his back. This mech, who called himself BigAngryTron, had been away from Cybertron for so long, it seemed, that he must have forgotten how to show them the proper amount of respect.

As the mech continued speaking, the four Decepticons accepted his invitation and took their seats at the vacated table, as the bartender poured them all a round of drinks.

"You're welcome to catch up on Cybertron's fascinating history any time you please, Big-Angry-Tron," Megatron replied, all but ignoring the mech's jovial and inviting manner. "But never mind that now - what I want to know is; who sent you here, and why." Then he added, "And if you think that Cybertronian femmes are easy, think again. They're certainly not what you're used to."

The other three Decepticons couldn't help but laugh.

OOC: Just a tip, BTT: be aware that when your characters say something or interact physically in some way with other characters, you need to allow the other player the opportunity to respond. For example, when BigAngryTron clapped Megatron on the back. Normally, this should have been an attempt to do so only, followed by my response before posting anything further (of course, it all depends on what the situation is, and who the characters are - in this case, Megatron would probably not have placed himself in that position to begin with). Otherwise, you are forcing my characters. It's fine for now, as I wrote around this to compensate, but it's something to be aware of for future reference. It just takes a bit of practice, that's all, but I'm sure you'll get it in no time.