McDonalds Animated Happy Meal toys (6 toys in America - 4 in Australia)
Bumblebee, Megatron, Optimus Prime, Autobot Ratchet (released AUS Sep/Oct 2008)
Lugnut, Starscream (not released here)
Hey Bossbot, you forgot French McDonald's Blitzwing!

What are your Best and Worst toys of this Era?

Best

Deluxe Rodimus: Just a stand out mold that came in a lot of great colours. Hyper Hobby Black Rodimus and Botcon Sideswipe being my favourites.
Blurr: Clever design, love dem legs.
Arcee: So cute! In both modes, tidy and fun.

Worst
Activators Optimus: it just will not stay together.
Activators Lockdown: mini murder moke has the same problem. Great details though.
McRatchet Deluxe: You all know the one I'm talking about.

What was your first one, and when?

Deluxe Bumblebee and Prowl, from Myers of all places, at full price. They were the first store to get the TFA toys in and I was so excited to see them, well I just had to buy them right there. I used money that I'd received in a high school art prize to buy them.

What ones are you currently most looking for and why?

Time was, I was a TFA completionist, right down to the most bizarre merchandise. I have the boogie board. Also, two skateboards (one with sick flashing wheels!) all still in plastic wrap.
I gave up finding the Japanese clear Thundercracker and "Starscream Clone Black Version" legends exclusives though. ugh.

But now.
I am literally only looking for a piece of cardboard.

One I had, but was trashed in the 2011 flood. And then given false hope when I found the regular version with our dry salvage a few months ago, but nothing more.

I'll stop being so melodramatic, it's the backing card/tray/box for Stealth Ninja Bumper Battler Jazz. Australian Exclusive (and possibly NZ/Europe also)

Sell me a piece of cardboard, I will make you a good deal.

and, peut-être
...french McDonald's Blitzwing.

Show us some pics of your collection of the ones you have.

These are the only decent photos I have on hand right now.

Microbots!

Yep.