Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Year-of-the-Horse Optimus & Starscream images

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    It was released in Asia today (I'm on my hols atm)...

They retail about close to 200 bucks a pop... I'm not a fan of this and didn't pick it up.
    Stay away from Starscream as that's seriously an outdated mould and such an ugly piece of cr*p... the box was humongous tho.
    Save your money for better things
    Op looks fantastic to me...

As per TFW, it looks like Optimus may see a TRU release (in the USA at least)

Wonder if we'll see it??
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

The gold makes him look sexy...

...whether he's sexy enough to justify spending money on him is the question.

BBTS is advertising that they have secured joint-exclusive rights to these two toys, and will release them February 1st.
    It doesn't look like they are pre-selling these either as I couldn't see them on pre-order, so I'm not sure why they aren't... considering they take pre-orders on rumours just to get pre-emptive sales.

The integration of the Kanji for "horse" into the Autobot and Decepticon logos is interesting. Uh... yeah, that's about all that interests me about these toys. I wish they'd release stickers of those horse-themed logos.

do you guys think they'll re-release the TRU MP10 again in Aus or should i just get this to satisfy my MP10 desires?

It's interesting to note that on the brown shipping carton, it says "do not release before 1 feb" but the Asian sources are releasing them for sale.

I do not understand the appeal of these repaints at all. Prime in particular looks like horse-manure. Pure garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    BBTS is advertising that they have secured joint-exclusive rights to these two toys, and will release them February 1st.
    It doesn't look like they are pre-selling these either as I couldn't see them on pre-order, so I'm not sure why they aren't... considering they take pre-orders on rumours just to get pre-emptive sales.
    Given the nature of their relationship, BBTS actually obeys the street dates / release dates given by Hasbro. That's why they aren't taking orders yet or giving pricing, because they are not allowed to. That's also why they sometimes lag behind in getting up pre-orders for Generations figures.

TRU in America have listed up pre-orders for a March 4th release, so if they can do it, I'm not sure why BBTS can't start taking pre-orders for their February 1st release.
    Maybe they didn't get more than a couple dozen figures, and putting them up for pre-order to sell out in minutes would make that obvious.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by tangy View Post
    do you guys think they'll re-release the TRU MP10 again in Aus or should i just get this to satisfy my MP10 desires?
    beats me dude, I am in the same boat, technically if they release mp-10 without the trailer I buy it. I cannot be stuffed with the whole thing and just want prime standing in my display cabinet. And no, not referring to black version.

Was already thinking of custom repaint of this guy to suit my liking.