Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: January Acquisitions

Quote Originally Posted by Starscream77 View Post
    Sorry I meant Tony from Chimungmung
    heheh yeah I got mine from there as well
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Got this today from the US, off eBay i think ????

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Completing the Dream Tomica TF set - Tomica Optimus Prime. Given to me as a gift by my friend in Phils. He gave me Bumblebee last year and this is the 2nd one to complete the pair.

and this was last year - Bbee
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

This is my very first Jetfire ever! Its actually the first one i have ever held in my hands. Will give him a bath in H2O2 (i think thats what it is) later. I also got the Silverbolt as a bonus. Dont suppose anyone has a spare right leg to sell me do they?

^^Awesome SB.. if i find one you can have it

Nice, I'm yet to own a Jetfire that exists in one piece...
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Aqcuired this from Defcon.

And another eBay purchase to go into my RID collection.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

RE: G1 Jetfire (surprised this wasn't also posted on the Gen 1 acquisitions thread )

That's a toy that I don't often play with, and if I do it's very careful fiddle play. I'm too scared to engage it in full proper play. It's as if that toy has WPS (White Plastic Syndrome). Thank Primus for Classics Jetfire though.

Quote Originally Posted by GoktimusPrime View Post
    RE: G1 Jetfire (surprised this wasn't also posted on the Gen 1 acquisitions thread )

That's a toy that I don't often play with, and if I do it's very careful fiddle play. I'm too scared to engage it in full proper play. It's as if that toy has WPS (White Plastic Syndrome). Thank Primus for Classics Jetfire though.
    I totally understand your WPS. Many, many Jetfires are broken at the arms or shoulders and it took me a while to hunt down a non broken yet affordable Jetfire.
    As for your 'post in the G1 acquisitions thread' i dont like to double dip the chip.

Thanks to Megatran,

4 mp coins / 1 special edition collector coin - Starscream, Smokescreen, Prowl, Bluestreak and Sixshot. Can't wait for the ones I bought from ebay to arrive soon.