Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2345678914 ... LastLast

Thread: January Acquisitions

Armada Starscream with tainted MP-Matrix for the city of Mito
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

The Dr. Wu set looks really good, Liege. The colours on the launchers look like a good match to the red used on Streak
    I'm considering purchasing that or the G07 Punishment set

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    The Dr. Wu set looks really good, Liege. The colours on the launchers look like a good match to the red used on Streak
    I'm considering purchasing that or the G07 Punishment set
    Yup, it does, which is why I got it instead for Bluestreak . I purchased the Before and After Launchers instead for Prowl - for variation. Good thing about the launchers as well is that they can be incorporated on the sides of the rear bumpers in car mode.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    From Chimungmung.com

My first (technically not but I haven't had my BBTS loot delivered hehehe) acquisitions for this year.

TF Prime Go Beast Hunters Optimus

Generations Swerve and Flanker/ Cosmos and Payload - love Swerve!!

FOC Grimlock with 3rd party add on kit (Cretaceous Advancement) so his tummy isn't so hollow.

Also grabbed some MP Coins - Soundwave and Optimus Prime's
    didn't realize how big the packaging was for such small coins - especially Soundwave's - it's like a 7 inch tablet hehe

Also got me Dr. Wu's missles for MP Bluestreak
    Grimmy tummy kit? Wow. Me want now!!!!!!!!

And those rocket launchers for mp look sweet

Quote Originally Posted by Gofigure View Post
    Grimmy tummy kit? Wow. Me want now!!!!!!!!

And those rocket launchers for mp look sweet
    Well, you know where to buy .... heheheh
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    Happy New Year!

Starting with a bang....
    They are excellent examples Heroic, do you mind me asking what sort of coin that sort of acquisition costs? I'd love some mint Headmasters.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal View Post
    They are excellent examples Heroic, do you mind me asking what sort of coin that sort of acquisition costs? I'd love some mint Headmasters.
    The Jap Brainstorm was around 26,000yen in Japan, where I bought it.

The price of the 'large format' Jap HMs and TMs are getting very expensive. I'd imagine that online sites will be selling them for upwards of $350 per pop for unused. Jap TMs (eg: Slugslinger / Triggerhappy / Crosshairs) can go for as much as $400-ish. It's getting a little mad.

About a year and a half ago, I sold me Jap Slugslinger unused for $450 to a US collector, just to give a gauge. Sold Jap Crosshairs to the same guy for $350.

However, I imagine that there will not be many people who will be willing to pay that sort of prices for the Jap pieces. So, sellers may ask a high price, but does not mean it will sell.

Quote Originally Posted by heroic_decepticon View Post
    The Jap Brainstorm was around 26,000yen in Japan, where I bought it.

The price of the 'large format' Jap HMs and TMs are getting very expensive. I'd imagine that online sites will be selling them for upwards of $350 per pop for unused. Jap TMs (eg: Slugslinger / Triggerhappy / Crosshairs) can go for as much as $400-ish. It's getting a little mad.

About a year and a half ago, I sold me Jap Slugslinger unused for $450 to a US collector, just to give a gauge. Sold Jap Crosshairs to the same guy for $350.

However, I imagine that there will not be many people who will be willing to pay that sort of prices for the Jap pieces. So, sellers may ask a high price, but does not mean it will sell.
    Wowsers they are some large numbers. Looks like I'm in the market for a Nice Loose example. have to keep my eyes peeled at Botcon.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

These came in this morning. (Amazon)

Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuwan Convoy View Post
    Reissue shiny sixshot, Ehoby detritus (yay more Junkions!) and Overcharge!
    Nice! Have you thought about what faction stickers you wanna apply on those toys? I personally stuck Blentron logos on my Overcharge, and both Autobot and Decepticon logos on Detritus - the idea being that they're unaligned with either faction and more like mercenary guns for hire.