Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: BEWARE OF MOVIE SPOILERS IN YOUR POSTS

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Really? I re-watched them recently and IMO they're actually quite different from each other Not saying they are academy-worthy, but I'm struggling to see enough of a similarity that it would give away the plot of TF4. Have you read a leaked script or something?
    The Transformers were somehow involved in Earth's past. Today, the Autobots work with the US military and Sam has an attractive girlfriend. Humans get barely any characterisation, but it's still a bit more than the eponymous Transformers get. A lot of stuff happens in action sequences that doesn't make any sense if you stop and think about it. A Prime betrayed someone. The bad guys are responsible for some machine that does something with stars and planets. Everyone fights the Decepticons. Optimus Prime kills and maims them violently. The good guys win. People walk out of the cinema disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Really? I re-watched them recently and IMO they're actually quite different from each other Not saying they are academy-worthy, but I'm struggling to see enough of a similarity that it would give away the plot of TF4.
    ^Agree. The plots between the previous films have been known to contradict each other.

^that is absolutely and utterly BRILLIANT Gok!!!

As you can tell i have not seen the pic before but wow! Now i know what my head was struggling to resolve while watching the movies back to back (i did know many other things i just plain disliked though).

Thank you
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

^ Yeah hopefully with Megatron dead he will stay dead and we can get a villain that makes some sense with his continuity. Oh wait, Bay's still in charge isn't he. Well that was a nice thought while it lasted.

OK, can we now talk about the characters Hasbro has revealed in their press release and toy images?

Characters yes - plot elements (like who Drift is) no.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Characters yes - plot elements (like who Drift is) no.
    So we can say Drift is the Veyron but not his back story? That sounds far more reasonable than the conditions the spoiler phobic have put our discussion under.

The alt-modes and names of the One Step Changers have now been officially revealed by Hasbro (via USA Today), which is a public media publication.
    They did mention Drift's backstory, but in case that is in the movie itself, I didn't want to risk it, in case it was an accident by Hasbro.

Red face

Is there somewhere we do talk about the spoilers, that I can read? I'm not fussed either way, I'm just curious. I've probably already stumbled on it and read it, but I'm not sure (the possible thread that is).

In the Movie news section, there have been 2 or 3 "news" topics, each having spoilers, but from a suggestion from Sinnertwin, I've set up a new topic just for spoiler discussion and speculations - so that if you later you think of something to verbalise, or other spoiler info comes in (from sources like Toyfair or other non-publicised things) that may be posted in a news topic, people can just go to the discussion topic if they want to be sure not to get in trouble about spoilers.