I got my Missing Link C-01 and C-02 Optimus Primes from HLJ. Perfectly packed as usual - sturdy HLJ brand box and contents shrink wrapped onto a cardboard base that fits snugly onto the box base to stop rolling around inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyfire View Post
Also, since my items are ready, has anyone used Airmail Small Packet recently, now that Japan Post is back to normal? How long is it taking (to Perth)?
It takes about 2 weeks, Skyfire .

Actually, this time I used a new option, which was the cheapest - ECMS Express. It took 11 days from the Thursday that the carrier collects from HLJ (every Thurs). It was tracked, but the Australia stage was not tracked well. It was tracked through customs and Sydney arrival but then the ECMS website stated, "Shipment is tendering to third party carrier for final delivery", which meant handing over to Aus Post. But it wasn't clear what the Aus Post tracking number was, so I used the "Delivery ID", not the "Tracking ID", and that was correct. But Aus Post and ECMS sites didn't didn't inform me about it leaving Sydney. Next thing I knew the parcel was in Perth and for delivery the next day. I was a bit worried for a week wondering when it was going to leave Sydney.

Anyway, ECMS worked in the end.