Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations Deluxe Wave 5: Chromia and Arcee

okay, so that look .... then it's not a bike then, whew thank goodness... TF Prime Arcee was ok as a bike coz she's tough and kicks ass, that version works well. Bayverse bikes.. erm not even touching that... Animated car well suits the aesthetic,as Gok says, too cartoony for a generations mould. She's ok though, I have that figure. So if ever this was the template now of what she will be for the generations line... I say, don't mess it up Hasbro. I reserve my disappointment until it's out then.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

So according to BBTS, they've been pushed back to Q3 2014...

Quote Originally Posted by BBTS email

Hello,

Thanks again for preordering from BigBadToyStore!

The purpose of this message is to inform you that we have received updated information regarding the arrival date of one of the items you currently have on preorder. We have implemented this feature to give you the most current information possible and help you manage your preorders. The updated information follows:

HAS23637 Generations 2014 Series 05 - Set of 2 - Arcee & Chromia

The estimated time of arrival has been moved from March 2014 to September 2014 due to manufacturer informing us that the assortment containing this set will not be available until the Fall of 2014. We apologize for this delay, and will update our website if there are any further changes.

We hope that this notification has been helpful and if you have any further questions please feel free to contact our Customer Service department via email (service@bigbadtoystore.com) or telephone (888-980-2287) and they will be happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

BBTS Customer Care
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Yeah I just got that email too.
    Last edited by CBratron; 22nd March 2014 at 07:52 AM.
    Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Yea, got the email as well.

A bit disappointed, but to be honest what I'd really like is to see a photo. I really want a G1 classics Arcee so provided Gen Arcee will reasonably fit in with classics, i can handle the wait.

Like all of you I got the email. Can't say I'm massively surprised since they were due out like yesterday and we hadn't even seen an image yet, but still a shame. Would have liked a couple more Generations figures to enjoy before the movie figures swamp us

I was hoping there was a picture posted dammit

But in all honesty, is anyone surprised it was delayed? The date BBTS put down was going to be wrong, seeing as how this wave was said to be coming out earlier than an earlier wave and we were yet to see pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    But in all honesty, is anyone surprised it was delayed?
    I would hope not, since the date was inevitably incorrect from the second they were put up for preorder. BBTS should have posted a correction long ago - there's no way they could have honestly believed they'd be shipping toys now that are from two assortments into the future, that have no promo shots and weren't at any toy fairs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I would hope not, since the date was inevitably incorrect from the second they were put up for preorder. BBTS should have posted a correction long ago - there's no way they could have honestly believed they'd be shipping toys now that are from two assortments into the future, that have no promo shots and weren't at any toy fairs.
    They appear to blindly put up the dates they are given by the manufacturers. It is almost as if they get given the data and then enter it straight into their system for the shop.

I mean the fact that wave 5 was supposed to be out before wave 3 (and there being no mention of wave 4) should have been a warning sign that they were never going to be out in March.

That date being so far off I'd probably blame Hasbro for. If Hasbro said they'd have the assortment to them by March, and gave the go ahead for pre-orders, then what else are they going to do?
    |Buy ALL my things!|Collection Thread|Current Collection Count: ~661|
    |Wants|Galaxy Force Blue Rumble|

I have to wait for my 2nd Scoop & 3rd Waspinator

Oh and my Arcee and Chromia

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Shadow View Post
    I agree. I didn't even bother to pre-order them because the date was way too early for something we didn't see at any fairs or as leaked images.
    The dates are likely a database entry error at Hasbro, as BBTS just list dates they get from their suppliers.