Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TF4 Trailer - robot guesses

Is the green car the green bot? Corvette or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Autocon View Post
    Is the green car the green bot? Corvette or something?
    I'm pretty sure that's Crosshairs

At first i thought the gun-face was a human created transforming spider tank but all reports point heavily to Lockdown.

And who is the big bot looking at Optimus hanging upside down? If that is Lockdown too then perspective is skewing stuff or mass shifting is REAL.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Could the green bot be Kup? The cape he is wearing is a throw off to! The one slicing the car in half is a hard one to pick as well. Guess it all depends on which era Bay decided to use.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    The thing that I want to know the most is who is that White/Sliver guy that ripped through the red car, is it the Freightliner Argosy?
    I'm guessing that is Galvatron since he looks reminiscent of a Megatron design.

Of course Movieverse characters don't have to have anything in common with their namesakes in other eras. Just looking at pictures (with nothing else to go on) it would be a stretch to guess which cars were Sideswipe, Jolt, Mudflap, Skids, Ironhide, Ratchet, Que, Dino, Sideways, Bonecrusher or Soundwave etc

Several big clear images have been sent to TFW by shootfortheedit site, for a better look at the robots in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Several big clear images have been sent to TFW by shootfortheedit site, for a better look at the robots in the trailer.
    I do like the head desgin for Crosshairs, very unique. As for Grimlock he appears all grey in the trailer, none if the orange/yellow we've seen in have the previous images. Hopefully the Destoryer class Grimlock wil have none of that orange and they will stick to the movie grey colours.

Green Bot with guns could be Roadbuster? based on similar design to DOTM roadbuster?

Looking at the better stills from TFW i think the green one might be Kup or Hotshot. Those glasses on his forehead are a bit weird though. In the Prime series Hotshot had those type of glasses on his forehead but he was blue and the same mould as bumblebee. Still could be anyone i guess.

And the bot with the gun out of his face is a Lamborghini, i one of the stills you can just see the logo. If it is Lockdown he's going to have one bad head ache with the recoil from his gun.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!