Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TF4 Trailer - robot guesses

Default TF4 Trailer - robot guesses

To help keep the spoilers out of the Trailer topic, who do you think the new bots are in the TF4 trailer?

We have a green bot, a gun-face bot, a two-headed wing bot, and the one cutting the red car in half (who could be the gun-face bot)... plus a few other background bots, and something at the start that looks like a giant scorpion (to me).

What names should they have, or what names do you know for sure they are from other news or leaks?

Well the guys face that turns into a gun has to be Lockdown (Lamborghini Aventador) judging by the face reveal we got before which shows that he has 3 pipes on each side of this face, and so does the gunface guy. And if you pause in the right moment you can see his face a couple steps after the gun is transforming whichs shows him looking very bald like how Lockdowns face looks in the tfw link.

I've watched the teaser a few times and I have the feeling that the decepticons might actually be predacons or quintessons and I like that.

I presume the "two-headed wing bot" is Strafe (swoop) but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Cyclonus either.

We've seen the red car cut in half in one of the still photos, with Prime and some others driving towards it. Do we think it's a Transformer too or just a regular car?

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I presume the "two-headed wing bot" is Strafe (swoop) but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Cyclonus either.

We've seen the red car cut in half in one of the still photos, with Prime and some others driving towards it. Do we think it's a Transformer too or just a regular car?
    I think the two headed wing bot has 2 seperate personalities, I think one head will be Swoop and the other Strafe, and there is no way it can be Cyclonus because it was helping Bumblebee up in the trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Is it helping Bumblebee, or is Bumblebee attacking it? I don't think it's particularly clear from the short shot.
    It looks like it's letting Bumblebee grab hold of it's leg thing, but it could be a battle as well.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I'm pretty sure it's helping Bumblebee out of danger.

Is it helping Bumblebee, or is Bumblebee attacking it? I don't think it's particularly clear from the short shot.

My guess is that the robot will be a Dinobot, but I also expect that the Autobots will have to fight the Dinobots at some stage too, before the Dinos join the Autobots' side.

The thing that I want to know the most is who is that White/Sliver guy that ripped through the red car, is it the Freightliner Argosy?