Thread: Suggestion - a few more stickies for the Discussion section

Default Suggestion - a few more stickies for the Discussion section

Yo guys 'n gals in Responsibility-Land, hope all is well for you.

I was just thinking it might be worth making a few more threads Stickies for the Discussion section - eg. the Questions by Newbies/not-so-Newbies thread (which IIRC would have to be rotated every now and then due to size), and a few others that seem to crop up fairly regularly. I was trying to find one of the "What new classicsverse characters/toys would you like to see?" threads today and it's just lost under the various time-specific threads, eg. stuff about Titan-class Metroplex etc.

Some of the others I was thinking were the various "What new figures would you like to see?"-type threads (maybe with a certain amount of thread amalgamation where needed), the recolour/remold, repurposing, and desired multipack equivalents, the 'Things you never noticed about TFs' thread, maybe the Venting thread (though I'm not so sure about that one), at least one of the various "Your Top 10/3/1 Favourite TFs"-type threads, etc etc.

It's not a big thing, and I appreciate that deciding what would/wouldn't make the cut could get tricky, but it seems to me that there's room for a few more sticky-type threads, or at least a post with links to common/recurring topics. Heck, you could even make a new sticky thread for a lot of them.

Anyway, just a thought.
    Last edited by Ode to a Grasshopper; 9th February 2014 at 08:27 PM.

I like this idea. Could do with some more stickied threads, would help cut down the amount of threads we get made.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

I've been sorting through some of the sections recently, so this is something I will look at.