Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie SPOILER discussion (anything goes)

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    So we saw the picture of Evasion Mode Optimus on the set, do we think he will be grey in the final movie as he was on the set or recoloured to be the same as the toy?

He could be both... or maybe it is just white/grey in the movie (if he's evading capture, he wouldn't be red & blue), and since the Voyager toy is in the "collector" line, Hasbro chose to release it in Gen1 colours just to interest the fans.
    Last edited by griffin; 21st February 2014 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Atlas View Post
    Galvatron's toy (to me) is pretty damn ugly and bland looking. I'm sure they can and will make a better figure though.
    I couldn't see a Galvatron toy anywhere in the toy listings. Is he going by another name, or have I missed something obvious?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Quote Originally Posted by reillyd View Post
    I couldn't see a Galvatron toy anywhere in the toy listings. Is he going by another name, or have I missed something obvious?
    http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...96&postcount=5

Ahh voyager class not a flipchanger
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

There were two shown at the Toyfair Display - Voyager (for us) and One-Step changer (for the kiddies).

It was odd to see so many Lockdown toys, but only one Stinger toy, and two Galvatron toys... and no other Decepticon characters, at least in the first two waves.
    The display shelves in my room will be 4 Autobot shelves to 1 Decepticon shelf if this ratio continues.

I was reading this again from collecticon.org

http://www.collecticon.org/2014/02/t...2014-spoilers/

Interesting read that, which pretty much says what we've been noting here from our observations.... just in a condensed posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    I saw that in a post about the toy the other day. I think it means there could be something in the movie like the cartoon episode "War of the Dinobots" where dimmer Dinobots get tricked (or forced) into working for the Decepticons. But that's just a guess.

Grimlock also defected and worked with Megatron in the Dreamwave comics. And he's rebellious in most continuities, so it's not exactly "not true to his character" for him to be on the opposite side of things to Prime some times.

It could also be a way to justify the huge price tag on a toy by making it work with all figures.
    Could be that Grimlock starts off non-aligned in the film and chooses the Autobots?

By the new trailer that seems right, like he starts off wild and Prime proves himself mighty and wins him over.

The new trailer also seems to show humans are building Transformers. This was speculated about wasn't it? Bumblebee seems to be looking at a showroom model of one (well two, one in each mode). Perhaps these become the foot soldiers for the Decepticons via remote control/rewiring etc. these sparkless abominations.

I hope the human anti-Transformer Men in Black are called RAAT. I really hope so! But my first thought was they were Alice style Decepticon pretenders.

I'm guessing AOE will be taking some cues from the Skywatch story line of IDW G1. God I hope Bay doesn't call the MIBs Skywatch.