Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Movie SPOILER discussion (anything goes)

Now there's an original idea!!!

Watched the new teaser (the Imagine Dragons one)

Cool new scenes but the more I see of these teasers the more I doubt the Dinobots will have robot modes in the movie

I've just got this feeling.

And I know only two (three?) Dinos have been seen at all and there's plenty of movie for them to appear, but the lack of any sort of art of the robot modes too... Makes me think the knights, like the individual colour schemes, are a toy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Makes me think the knights, like the individual colour schemes, are a toy thing.
    I been thinking this for a while. Just hoping I'm proved wrong. In a way. I'd rather just have the Original 5 Dinobots.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Watched the new teaser (the Imagine Dragons one)

Cool new scenes but the more I see of these teasers the more I doubt the Dinobots will have robot modes in the movie

I've just got this feeling.

And I know only two (three?) Dinos have been seen at all and there's plenty of movie for them to appear, but the lack of any sort of art of the robot modes too... Makes me think the knights, like the individual colour schemes, are a toy thing.
    You may be right about the Dinos. I think it may have been a marketing move by Hasbro to introduce colour as opposed to what we've seen them look like simply for kiddy appeal factor

I also think that at least one of the Dinobots will be destroyed along with some of the others

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I also think that at least one of the Dinobots will be destroyed along with some of the others

Maybe we'll see some form of "Transformers Fossils" for them

If at any point Prime rides in on Grimlock and starts smashing up the joint, it will be only a metter of days before we get the footage to the tune of wrecking ball.

I'll be happy to see more Dinobots than Grimlock on the screen. Just have a feeling that we will get about 8 seconds each for Slag and Snarl, let alone any of the others.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Sounds like TFPrime Season 3... HEAVILY marketed as a season of Predacons, but we only had one in the whole season, and then two others in the finale story that weren't even toys that most people could easily buy.

I can only imagine the fan response if the Dinobots' total screen time was something like 3 minutes & 37 seconds...

I can only imagine the fan response if the Dinobots' total screen time was something like 3 minutes & 37 seconds...
    Maybe the movie starts with Op finding Grimlock, tries to ride him and ends up killing him from a long sleep on earth. Then the age of extinction begins and we have a 23 second flashback of dinobots in their glory. Seriously though, I so hope we get a lot of dinobots, and a lot of transformations

There's 'hopefully' 7 Dinobots in the movie so should get more than 3 minutes and 37 seconds. ....Probably 4 minutes and 3 seconds.