Thread: Advice & tips on how to pick up thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Megatran Guest

Default Share your advice, experience & tips on how to pick up thread

Alright, I'd thought I open this thread to all you guys & girls to share your advice, experiences & tips on how to pick up in the hope that it would help out fellow members who are looking for love (or just a fun time). Your bad experiences will help others avoid the pitfalls. Alternatively, your winning 'formula' may help a fellow member seal the deal. Now over to you ........

wrap a $100 around your old fella and soon they'll be hanging off you.... nah, dude just be yourself.

always lift with your legs

Since the question is about serious tips about picking up, please try to keep it clean on this part of the board.

Be yourself. Those 2 words cannot be stressed enough.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    Be yourself. Those 2 words cannot be stressed enough.
    +50! Best advice anyone can give ya. Unless you are a chronic drooler, like to torture small animals or start every sentence with 'In my considered opinion'. In those cases be someone else - I suggest George Clooney.

2nd best bit of advice: got a slim waist and good legs? Put on a dress! Seriously, during my uni days whenever I went to a fancy dress party I went in drag. Not as a drag queen, or over the top funny, but as hot as my gal-friend who was the same size as me could possibly make me. Short, fashionable and sexy dress, thong, CFM boots, carefully applied make-up - the lot. At every party it seemed all the hottest girls in my course that wouldn't usually look at me twice couldn't wait to get under my skirt! Messed me up for a while - I was getting more sex with women AS a woman than as a man!

Even when I met my wife at Confest years later, I wasn't in drag but I was wearing a sarong Seriously - if you have the figure - put on a dress.