Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Trek: Renegades

Default Star Trek: Renegades

they are raising money to do a polite episode for CBS .....they got a pretty good cast involved as well and on their last bit needed for VFX ...
    I like the star trek series so I wouldn't mind another new one....
    i got the comm badge package

http://startrekrenegades.com/home/

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Thank god, another trekker. We badly need a new tv series and after 7 or 8 years of nothing who cares what it is about as long as its on tv or id even settle for youtube I need starships!!!

Quote Originally Posted by morg176 View Post
    Thank god, another trekker. We badly need a new tv series and after 7 or 8 years of nothing who cares what it is about as long as its on tv or id even settle for youtube I need starships!!!
    ^ this......

I'd soooooo love seeing a new Trek series

Quote Originally Posted by lancalot View Post
    they are raising money to do a polite episode for CBS .....they got a pretty good cast involved as well and on their last bit needed for VFX ...
    I like the star trek series so I wouldn't mind another new one....
    i got the comm badge package

http://startrekrenegades.com/home/
    Wasn't sure I understood what you meant by 'polite episode' initially - I was thinking "So Star Trek is generally seen as rude?" LOL

Thanks for sharing this news, am definitely keen to see this produced!

Then you should head to your local newsagents morg176 as they are selling Starships, issue three will be out soon - Klingon Bird of Prey

I already have issue 1

and 2 are already out

Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

morg176 is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post
    Then you should head to your local newsagents morg176 as they are selling Starships, issue three will be out soon - Klingon Bird of Prey

I already have issue 1

and 2 are already out

LP

How much are they going for, the first issue in those series things are generslly relatively cheap, but the subsequent issues can be pricey...

And I forgot they were being released..

LP

How much are they going for, the first issue in those series things are generslly relatively cheap, but the subsequent issues can be pricey...

And I forgot they were being released..
    First issue was like $2 .... not sure but it was reaaally cheap... less than $5
    Then the next issue was around $15. Sorry for sketchy memory of the price but it's around that range. Subsequent issues should be around same $15 from then on.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

This is an interesting concept, I think it's high time we had some star trek back on TV, some sort of "Real" Science fiction instead of all this quasi sci fy we've been getting for the last few years.

The Star Trek star ships collection was $4.99 for the first issue, $14.99 for the second issue and will be $20 per issue thereafter, they are doing at least 32 ships, maybe more but the folders they are releasing with the series come every 16 issues.

I'll be cherry picking some of my favourites, I can't afford the money or space for a full set I don't think.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

I can certainly see the appeal, but you'd need dedication and deep pockets if you wanted the complete set

do you get the enterprise D with the first issue?...