Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111626 ... LastLast

Thread: MP-20 Wheeljack images and info

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    I imagine that their budget for a number of unannounced MP's is already secured with how popular the line has been since MP-10. They wouldn't have reissued Takara versions of Optimus, Grimlock, Lambor and Soundwave in various markets if they didn't sell out the first time.
    I am expecting mp-10 to be reissued as TRU-exclusive in the fancy box anytime. Since they going to introduce Prowl and what not, they will do this.

MP-10 wasn't a hot seller because a bunch of collectors like myself already have the mp-1 and 4 version, there wasn't that much vision to think Takara decided to push the entire line rescaled. By the time I wanted a mp-10, is at ridiculous prices.

The only issue is whether Takara will go through the trouble making a resized Megatron as they know it will be hard selling in other countries. I hope they do Gelvatron MP instead so it could be sold much easier, afterall there is a Rodimus around.

Megatran Guest

I just hope Wheeljack and Bumblebee are released in quick succession 'cos I preordered them together to save a few pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    The only issue is whether Takara will go through the trouble making a resized Megatron as they know it will be hard selling in other countries. I hope they do Gelvatron MP instead so it could be sold much easier, afterall there is a Rodimus around.
    I'm confident we'll see a Galvatron, followed by a reissue of MP09, but not in the immediate future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnertwin View Post
    I'm confident we'll see a Galvatron, followed by a reissue of MP09, but not in the immediate future.
    i really wish they wouldn't. I'd much prefer they remake hotrod and rodimus as separate toys. then neither would have to be compromised.

Give us a reissue of Rodimus with the trailer and market that as his main alt mode, it'd work better. The car alt mode doesn't scale as well. (unlikely though)
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

If they gave us a Takara reissue MP-09 with all the problems fixed, I'd be all over it.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Trent View Post
    If they gave us a Takara reissue MP-09 with all the problems fixed, I'd be all over it.
    Ditto, Like a fat kid on a cup cake
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by drifand View Post
    The only issue is whether Takara will go through the trouble making a resized Megatron as they know it will be hard selling in other countries.
    Thats why I'm hoping if we do a get a new MP Megatron it's either cartoon accurate robot mode with compromised alt mode or a tank alt mode. I'd actually love a MP IDW Megatron with one of his tankish alt modes.

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Thats why I'm hoping if we do a get a new MP Megatron it's either cartoon accurate robot mode with compromised alt mode or a tank alt mode. I'd actually love a MP IDW Megatron with one of his tankish alt modes.
    I agree. I think it will be really hard for Takara to do another 'gun' version of Megatron.

Besides it looks awful with the orange tip... I am glad my MP05 doesn't have it.