Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456789101116 ... LastLast

Thread: TakTom TF4 "Lost Age" Advance toyline

Anyone know if Amiami will get them?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Some people probably didn't pay their invoices. It was sold out earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by millhouse View Post
    Anyone with a suggestion for Takara AD 02 Classic Optimus Prime? Currently sold out at BBTS/AE/EHobbyBaseShop...
    Tried Robotkingdom?

Quote Originally Posted by DELTAprime View Post
    Some people probably didn't pay their invoices. It was sold out earlier.
    Thanks for making me realise I wasn't an idiot who didn't know how to use that site!

You shouldn't feel like that... it could just be bad timing, as I think they may have increased their own stock number. I felt the same way every time people kept saying that the Deaths Head figure was in stock at BBTS, but it was always out of stock for me.
    It just takes a bit of luck sometimes.

Could have done with a lighter shipping charge, but can't complain beyond that. First time I've used EHobby Base Shop.

But yes griffin, sometimes timing is everything!

How did you go with the Amazon Movie toys now that they fixed up the glitch?

Looks like Asian sources are already shipping out the first wave of JP AOE "Advanced" figures (AD-01 to AD-15), as I got charged for my pre-order yesterday, and some photos have been posted the first 15 in packaging (and just 01 Optimus and 03 Grimlock out of packaging at that link).

The higher price for DLX Battle Blades Bumblebee (over other the other Deluxes) makes sense now, as it is packaged in box like a Voyager... maybe due to the smaller Deluxe card-bubbles are too small to fit it now, or TakaraTomy wanted to show off the golden Robot mode more.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    How did you go with the Amazon Movie toys now that they fixed up the glitch?

Looks like Asian sources are already shipping out the first wave of JP AOE "Advanced" figures (AD-01 to AD-15), as I got charged for my pre-order yesterday, and some photos have been posted the first 15 in packaging (and just 01 Optimus and 03 Grimlock out of packaging at that link).

The higher price for DLX Battle Blades Bumblebee (over other the other Deluxes) makes sense now, as it is packaged in box like a Voyager... maybe due to the smaller Deluxe card-bubbles are too small to fit it now, or TakaraTomy wanted to show off the golden Robot mode more.
    None of those 15 interest me (thank god)
    I'm wanting a few of the next wave Takara though but not due out til July apparently.
    Nothing at Amazon either.

Do we know if Classic Bee (JP) is the same as HO Bee (US) and JP Galvatron the same as US Galvatron?

I'm only after those two plus DOTM Soundwave aside from the previously mentioned Prime's. But if Takara isn't doing anything different paint wise I'll just get the Hasbro versions.