Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Robots In Disguise #28 Preview

Default Robots In Disguise #28 Preview

The preview for RiD #28 (at Newsarama) is soooooooooo good: http://www.newsarama.com/20644-a-rob...8-preview.html

Thundercracker has a pet dog called Buster, is writing a hilariously bad romantic screenplay and is friends with Marissa Faireborn. Soooooooooooooooooooo good!

The subscription cover looks overly familiar, as if all those elements and poses were used elsewhere and copied onto it.

I like what we see in the preview, and it gives us good reasons to see that character all healed and up and about.

Hoping RiD can move ahead now at its own pace and not just stagnate waiting for MtMtE to get to appoint for them to interact.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

Hope the gawkish-looking human drawings aren't consistent throughout this run on earth otherwise that'll be pretty disappointing.

Otherwise cool, maybe a earth story that isn't terrible.

i_amtrunks: subscription cover pays homage to RID #1, which had Ironhide, Jazz, Prowl and Bumblebee in similar poses/positions against Cybertron (now Earth)

I haven't been a big fan of RID but this preview is great.

Also the cover gives us another look at the new Arcee toy. Earth car mode looks more likely than sci-fi car, but also pretty in pink.

More Thundercracker! And he has a dog called buster! :O "Handsome like an f-22 jet."

Also good news, this is the Arcee I wanted to be made as a toy, which was also in Second Exodus. That's good news, if it is the earth form.
    Seeking the Following:
    - CW Brawl
    - Earthrise Runabout
    - Earthrise Thrust

For anyone like me who can't get the viewer to launch on Newsrama... the preview can be seen here as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    More Thundercracker! And he has a dog called buster! :O "Handsome like an f-22 jet."
    I've been hanging out to find out what happened to Thundercracker. I love the way his character is heading. Kind of sucks that the RiD writing team gets to be the ones to handle him, since, well, RiD...
    Still, my hopes are up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinto View Post
    I've been hanging out to find out what happened to Thundercracker. I love the way his character is heading. Kind of sucks that the RiD writing team gets to be the ones to handle him, since, well, RiD...
    Still, my hopes are up.
    I have hope for him. After all they are doing good things with Prowl.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Quote Originally Posted by Bidoofdude View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty chuffed with the start of this and to see how eccentric old Cracker is getting! I just hope maybe he finds Thrust alive and that he didn't burn to death in that building in Spotlight: Prowl. Always annoyed me they got rid of such a long time character off panel just for a minor plot point.

Quote Originally Posted by Ploughmans Lunch View Post
    Otherwise cool, maybe a earth story that isn't terrible.

We can live in hope

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Yeah, I'm pretty chuffed with the start of this and to see how eccentric old Cracker is getting! I just hope maybe he finds Thrust alive and that he didn't burn to death in that building in Spotlight: Prowl. Always annoyed me they got rid of such a long time character off panel just for a minor plot point.
    Well long term G1 character, but not a long term IDW character - he had only a couple, blink and miss them appearances. Not sure if this is better or worse than a Spotlight that introduces IDW Ramjet (outside the Marvel crossover) and kills him by the end of the issue.