Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Movie toy pics and reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    I think those are wing mirrors. Both this and the One-step figure look pretty good, I might actually get a Decepticon out of AOE after all.
    Pretty big wing mirrors though. The overall toy looks quite good though.

Any figure that comes with swords demands wrist articulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravagecat View Post
    If you go to the left in the thumb nail viewer they have pics of the one step and generations lockdown (i think)
    http://s142.photobucket.com/user/blu...tml?sort=6&o=5

If this is the generations version, I'm impressed... my only gripe and I'm hoping it is the camera angle, is he appears to have the beginnings of gorilla arms....
    The one with the "knobbly bits" (hinges) sticking out the sides is the Flip-&-Change toy, which is those very big "one-step" figures (about leader/weaponizer size).

I still haven't been able to find any decent or official images of the "Generations" (mainline) DLX Lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    The one with the "knobbly bits" (hinges) sticking out the sides is the Flip-&-Change toy, which is those very big "one-step" figures (about leader/weaponizer size).

I still haven't been able to find any decent or official images of the "Generations" (mainline) DLX Lockdown.
    Wow. That's amazingly good looking for a flip and change toy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    Wow. That's amazingly good looking for a flip and change toy.
    I thought the exact same thing. I was thinking, even for a deluxe I'll buy it, I can deal with fixing the arms a bit. To find out it's the flip and change really surprises me. ... However ... worries me what the deluxe will look like now

It sounds like many of the Mainline TF4 toys are going to end up being limited exclusives in a couple stores... which would leave just the gimmick toys being released in all stores.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    It sounds like many of the Mainline TF4 toys are going to end up being limited exclusives in a couple stores... which would leave just the gimmick toys being released in all stores.
    The UK gets shafted worse than Australia does for TF products. Prices are typically as high or higher, distribution is poor and often doesn't go beyond the first wave (we never got more than Wave 1 of the entire Energon series over there, for example), and exclusives are rare and poorly promoted. I wouldn't read too much into Generations going exclusive over there. Our concerns should be how well the figures are performing over here, so that retailers will continue to order the Generations line in future, and how well the line is performing in the US, so Hasbro doesn't give up on it.

So far so good, for toy releases here
    Every retailer will have the odd "Exclusive to XXXXX" figure like at the mid year Toy Sale, but i dont see the mainline movie toys going the way of the UK retailers any time soon.

On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Wow! They really have pride in what they do in Singapore don't they. Even stacking shelves! It's an absolute credit to them. They don't just throw it on the shelf without any care like they do here.