Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Early Movie toy pics and reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BigTransformerTrev View Post
    Is it me or does Hound look more like Bulkhead than the army jeep scout we all know and love?
    I thought that myself, but I can't complain. At least we got some Hound love

Looks like there is a colour variant of the Leader Optimus, with the red being dark or light.

And the re-release classics Legends apparently has black or red Autobot symbols painted on it.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    And the re-release classics Legends apparently has black or red Autobot symbols painted on it.
    The red Autobot symbol Bumblebee & Optimus Prime with Autobot symbol on his left shoulder are first batch, while the black Autobot symbol Bumblebee & no Autobot symbol Optimus Prime are the second lot

Both versions are currently available here now

http://www.otca.com.au/boards/showpo...0&postcount=95

Dinobot Slash from the second wave of Deluxes, which were released at the Singapore TRU event the other day.

Dinobot Slash from the second wave of Deluxes, which were released at the Singapore TRU event the other day.
    Yep, definitely the worst looking of the Dinobots.

I actually don't mind Slash. Wasn't a fan of the Knee Frills at the start, but after seeing them in those images. Looks like they don't get in the way as much as I though.

The Evolutions Strafe pack has appeared in America, but no Slug like in Singapore, so these appear to be single-packed assortment cases.

The unusual thing about it is that the bubble insert (card) has character art of Gen1 Strafe (Technobot) instead of Gen1 Swoop (since that is who the Minicon is coloured to represent).

The Evolutions Strafe pack has appeared in America, but no Slug like in Singapore, so these appear to be single-packed assortment cases.

The unusual thing about it is that the bubble insert (card) has character art of Gen1 Strafe (Technobot) instead of Gen1 Swoop (since that is who the Minicon is coloured to represent).
    I always thought it was strange he was called Strafe, and seeming as the two heads. It more represented the Technobot to me. Either way it's all odd.

Wave 2 of the Construct-Bots Riders (Hound & Crosshairs) have been found in America.

Evolutions Grimlock and Slug packs have now been found in America.
    (Just note that we might not see ours until July.)

Bumblebee and Optimus sets appear to be like "wave 2", so might be another month away.