Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Early Movie toy pics and reviews

Judging by everything I have seen so far, it's going to be a lean year for me. These AoE toys are just craptacular!
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Quote Originally Posted by 5FDP View Post
    Judging by everything I have seen so far, it's going to be a lean year for me. These AoE toys are just craptacular!
    It's the opposite for me. I think they are great but my bank account doesn't.

There not exactly my cup of tea either, but after another look i may pick up Galvatron & Lockdown to repurpose as Motormaster & Wildrider which will bring the grand total of toys i'm after to 6.

Quote Originally Posted by ILikeSoundwave View Post
    There was a little peek of him in the recent Hasbro Transformers designer video.
    Thought I'd post up said link for those interested...

Hasbro TF DesignersDesk

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Looks like it was a place-filler image.
    From the Hasbro site is the One-step Lockdown toy, which is the same.
    This is good news. The bad thing is that I actually believed Hasbro might try to sell such a simple design as a Generations Deluxe. My expectations are obviously quite low.

After seeing that awful DLX 2014 Camaro Bumblebee, and the Voyager Galvatron that looks like a FAB, I expect figures in later waves will progressively be worse and worse (as the launch wave would have the "better" figures to appeal to the Retailers at Toyfair, and appeal to consumers as a "first impression" element.

After seeing that awful DLX 2014 Camaro Bumblebee, and the Voyager Galvatron that looks like a FAB, I expect figures in later waves will progressively be worse and worse (as the launch wave would have the "better" figures to appeal to the Retailers at Toyfair, and appeal to consumers as a "first impression" element.
    How does that square with Voyager Hound as a Wave 2 figure? We saw him at the US Toyfair and he looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Zommael View Post
    How does that square with Voyager Hound as a Wave 2 figure? We saw him at the US Toyfair and he looks great!
    He has a beard! That is not great.
    I'm hoping the Lockdown deluxe is a decent figure (if ever it eventuates) as I'm a Lamborghini Aventador fan. Please don't stuff it up Hasbro!

Yes, the "more alien" designs and cost-saving manufacturing look to have resulted in a few shellformers. I am hoping the 2014 Camero needed to be mistransformed to fit in the packaging but sadly recent history would suggest the packaged 2014 Bumblebee meets the current standard of a deluxe.

This armchair designer also thinks Lockdowns transformation can include his huge gun.
    "I am not a gun. I'm hitting people with a hammer. On Mars."
    The Iron Giant / David Wildgoose

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    He has a beard! That is not great.
    I'm hoping the Lockdown deluxe is a decent figure (if ever it eventuates) as I'm a Lamborghini Aventador fan. Please don't stuff it up Hasbro!
    Same here I voted for the aventador way back when they were trying to decide what cars to be in the movie and was happy when I heard it got the go ahead. I really hope the deluxe generations toy of Lockdown is good...fingers and toes crossed