Page 13 of 33 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast

Thread: Hasbro MP-03 Grimlock

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Mines been shipped also. I was a bit concerned it wasn't gonna happen.
    good luck.

I asked about it at the local toys r us and they didn't have anything on their system yet they said, but might show up in a month or so, hopefully we get it for a decent price!

Quote Originally Posted by philby View Post
    I asked about it at the local toys r us and they didn't have anything on their system yet they said, but might show up in a month or so, hopefully we get it for a decent price!
    I be more worried about getting one, is another issue.

Other is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by ons View Post
    I tried to order it online last night, but my payment wasn't finishing and hung at the credit card window. The first time it asked for a code that was sent to my mobile and then it froze after submitting the code. I assumed it didn't go through, so I tried many more times after but I didn't get as far as inputting the mobile code.

But I just received an e-mail reporting that it's been shipped. Hopefully I bought just the one and didn't order 5-10 more from my further attempts!
    Ha, that happened to me with the platinum bruticus set when it was on sale once, ended up with 3 of them, managed to sell the extra 2 off for enough to break even on the extra charges. TRU's site is just awful. That said check your credit card to be safe and next time use paypal to pay as the transaction will immediately show up in your transaction history so you can know whether it went through or not when it gets hairy like that

Quote Originally Posted by ons View Post
    I tried to order it online last night, but my payment wasn't finishing and hung at the credit card window. The first time it asked for a code that was sent to my mobile and then it froze after submitting the code. I assumed it didn't go through, so I tried many more times after but I didn't get as far as inputting the mobile code.

But I just received an e-mail reporting that it's been shipped. Hopefully I bought just the one and didn't order 5-10 more from my further attempts!
    well if you do end up with some extras i might be interested

After Tober sent me a link to finally prove to me that MP Acid Storm was imported and sold in Japan (the exact same toy and exact same packaging, minus black outer sleeve, and an EXTRA instruction sheet is in Japanese and says MP-11A, WITH the original Hasbro instruction sheet saying MP-01), it looks like TRU Japan may have done it again with Grimlock (releasing the American toy in its American packaging)... but the photo is vague as to where it was taken.

I won't be surprise how expensive it will be compared to their original release.

Now, what actually puts me off is how much Hasbro HK has marked up the price on their end with their initial reissue at US$169.90 and the Asia Exclusive which was just a bloody white box ended up at $300.

Especially they are all China made, it is really bad to see a big price difference.

Well, finally got confirmation that Grim has been shipped from TRU.

Anyone else had theirs shipped/received as yet? If so, how long approx did it take to get to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught83 View Post
    Well, finally got confirmation that Grim has been shipped from TRU.

Anyone else had theirs shipped/received as yet? If so, how long approx did it take to get to you?
    Mine was shipped on the 29/5. Still don't have it but should be any day now according to the tracking.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    Mine was shipped on the 29/5. Still don't have it but should be any day now according to the tracking.
    mine arrived.

didn't took long, expected end of the week but is here