Now that quite a few promotional displays and cross-promotions are popping up that aren't significant news on their own (and clogging up this section), I figured an all-in topic might be worth doing for the few who might be curious.

In Texas, the whole side of a 13 storey carparking building is one big movie poster, of Lockdown and his ship.
Not the biggest promotional poster for Transformers, as I remember there being a few for the each movie that covered the sides of 20-30 storey buildings (including this one I took in 2009 in LA)
(this is why the marketing campaigns of big-budget movies these days sometimes cost as much as the movie itself)

Speaking of big, these TF3 statues in China look to be about 6-storeys tall. Not sure if it is for something official, as they are TF3 figures... or maybe they took so long to build, they didn't know what the fourth movie figures would look like.

And this 3-D (flat layered) display outside of Paramount Studios in Hollywood, of Optimus riding Grimlock.