Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: May Mayhem Madness

Quote Originally Posted by UltraMarginal
    haha. you're welcome
    I thought It was you UM, especially when i read the senders name on the box. Thanks mate.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crankcase76 View Post
    I thought It was you UM, especially when i read the senders name on the box. Thanks mate.
    heh, bit of a giveaway that.
    I forgot I didn't have that one listed here, I should have put it up in my sales thread first. could have saved eBay fees.

oh well,
    next time. I hope your happy with him.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I'm sure it won't sell out, being a Bumblebee toy.
    There's an urban legend that they breed overnight while the shops are closed... kinda like coat hangers do
    New Acquisitions:
    TR Astrotrain, Skullsmasher, & Hardhead
    Scouting For:
    G1 Boxes & Cardbacks
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    [COLLECTION] [CREATIVE] [MK COLLECTION]

Got my Voyagers today.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LambOfPrimus View Post
    Got the 3 "new" legend class Transformers released. Whilst they use a past mould I am impressed with package art. Also gives people a chance to get these figures if they missed out.

For those enjoy collecting Legends Class figures like myself, i noticed two different paint apps while browsing tonight; Bumblebee has either a red or a plain black outline Autobot symbol & Optimus either has or doesn't have his Autobot symbol on his left shoulder

So I found these yesterday at a local Big W.

Im still missing 2 more of the Kreo microchangers. What numbers do they start and end though? I know I'm missing #50 but dunno if I'm missing either one that's before 46 or one after 56...Which other store sells the Kreos? I checked out Target the same day and they had none, just the usual TF figures?

Also found two Kreo Combiners (still BigW). It looks like there will be two more to come - but it's not sure who's allied to which faction with these gestalts.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

Im still missing 2 more of the Kreo microchangers. What numbers do they start and end though? I know I'm missing #50 but dunno if I'm missing either one that's before 46 or one after 56...Which other store sells the Kreos? I checked out Target the same day and they had none, just the usual TF figures?

Also found two Kreo Combiners (still BigW). It looks like there will be two more to come - but it's not sure who's allied to which faction with these gestalts.
    #45 is Skrapnel and #50 is Nighbeat. Was that Blacktown Big W? I think I may have nabbed the other combiners and microchangers you are now missing

Quote Originally Posted by 1AZRAEL1 View Post
    #45 is Skrapnel and #50 is Nighbeat. Was that Blacktown Big W? I think I may have nabbed the other combiners and microchangers you are now missing
    yup it was. Oh okay, at least now I know what number to look for other than #50. NO wonder those two numbers are gone.. it's one of the more popular ones I guess. On with the Hunt then hehehe.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

Quote Originally Posted by liegeprime View Post

colin 78 posted a breakdown Here

Quote Originally Posted by colin78 View Post
    Hey all, like the previous waves before the blind bags have numbers printed on the back. I've put together the numbers you need to look out for to get the whole wave....

40551 45 - Skrapnel
    40551 46 - Fangwolf
    40551 47 - Misfire
    40551 48 - Trypticon
    40551 49 - Mindswipe
    40551 50 - Nightbeat
    40551 51 - Highbrow
    40551 52 - Jarugar
    40551 53 - Jetwash
    40551 54 - Wingspan Hawk
    40551 55 - Torosaur
    40551 56 - Silversnout

Happy hunting...
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I might be wrong, but I think Nightbeat may only have one in a box. Penrith didn't have him, and only one at Blacktown. I could be wrong though.