Thread: Transformers Apps on the Australian site

Default Transformers Apps on the Australian site

I was asked by the local Hasbro branch if I'd tried out any of the Transformers Apps that they added to the Australian section of the Official Transformers website when they recently did the big overhaul.

I said that I hadn't, so since I'm not one who has gotten into the whole "App" thing (it's just a phone to me), I wanted to see if others knew about these... and ask which ones are worth getting?
    (the last two are older ones that I already know about, but the first three I'm curious about)

Each are available on Apple and Android, but check the link above for minimum software/hardware requirements.

TRANSFORMERS: Age Of Extinction Movie (Official App)

Discover clues about the upcoming Transformers: Age Of Extinction movie, view exclusive videos and compete in a worldwide battle for the future of Earth. Watch movie trailers and interviews for the Transformers: Age Of Extinction movie while checking out character bios and meeting the newest bots. Download the Transformers 4 Movie app to complete missions and earn Energon points to help your side claim victory.

Hasbro Arcade App

Get ready to play even more Hasbro Arcade! It's the best place to discover and play with your favourite Hasbro brands in new fun ways. Find out the latest on other great Hasbro Toys and Games including TRANSFORMERS.

Transformers Battle Masters App

The TRANSFORMERS Battle Masters game allows players the chance to battle in the ring with their favourite TRANSFORMERS characters.

Transformers Construct-Bots App

CONSTRUCT AND CUSTOMISE YOUR ULTIMATE TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS VIRTUAL FIGURE! With the TRANSFORMERS CONSTRUCT-BOTS App you get to construct custom CONSTRUCT-BOTS figures and then send them into BATTLE!

TRANSFORMERS LEGENDS App

Recruit, construct and battle with over 300 classic TRANSFORMERS characters based on the original cartoon series and reimagined by famous comic book artists. Experience the only TRANSFORMERS mobile game that combines action-packed PVP, a thrilling campaign mode and weekly episodic live events!

While on the topic of fun stuff on the Transformers site, it looks like they have also archived a number of their online games from the last few years (going back to about 2007 it seems, with 12 different games).

A little bit of quick fun for anyone with nothing to do for a few minutes.

I've been using the Age Of Extinction App for the past few weeks. I'm finding that new stuff is added pretty much daily. They have things like the toy commercials, bios, trailers, photos etc. not too bad.

I've played thee legends app for a while but stopped after realising you get to a point where you either start to pay for stuff in it or your progress in collecting slows down to a crawl. Also the movie app is ok, doesn't really do much however this is a possible spoiler for the movie so if you want to avoid that I'd say avoid the app as it doesn't offer much else.

I also have the Legends app and construct bots app, they are good considering that with the construct bot app you have to purchase the actual toys to get points, while the Legends app requires in-app purchases which does suck up the Itunes cards pretty quick but all in all these are great to sit down with for a quick play. haven't got the new ones yet but the Battle masters looks pretty good.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

I had the cntruct bots app but took it off as it was always running, if you closed it down you lost your game save. It also chewed through my battery quite badly. It seemed kind of fun I guess, but didn't hold my interest for long.

Not a big fan of apps really. And touch screen phone games just really seem to suck.

I can see the construct bots ones being good for kids.