Thread: IGN AU Big TF comp - ends June 20th

Default IGN AU Big TF comp - ends June 20th

Hey gang, IGN AU have a TF4 pack with toys, PS4 and Rise of the Dark Spark game up for grabs.

Info page here

Just don't come up with as cool an entry as me!
    Twit and insta @lukeabarnett

Chucked my entry in . Don't know why, have entered every TF comp I have ever come across and have never won diddly. I remember colouring in picture after picture as accurate as possible of the box art from the back of the Action Masters toys to try and win a Micromaster Rocket Base - wore out my hands and a bunch of textas for naught

Oh well, it may happen one day.

Wow... a competition that doesn't require Facebook participation.

I'm in then.

To go in the draw to win one of these awesome prizes, simply answer this question in 100 words or less:
    Which transformer would you want at your side in a fight, and why?
    Send your answers toozcomps@ign.com under the subject line Transformers competition. This competition is open to Australian residents only.
    Please include alongside your entry:

• Your full name
    • The state you live in
    • Your age (must be 15 or above)
    • Your postal address

The most original/funny/creative answers - as judged by the IGN AU editorial team - will win.
    Our major prize winner will take home a PlayStation 4 console, Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark on PS4, a Leader Class Optimus Prime toy, a Leader Class Grimlock toy, a double pass to Transformers: Age of Extinction, the Transformers Movie Set on Blu-ray, and a pair of Bluetooth speakers.
    We're also giving away prize bundles to four runner up winners, which consist of Transformers: Rise of the Dark Spark on PS4, a double pass to Transformers: Age of Extinction, the Transformers Movie Set on Blu-ray, and a pair of Bluetooth speakers.

I entered... Whether or not I win is another question.

I hope that someone from the board wins

Entry details become the property of the Promoter. Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their names, country of residence and entry details for promotional and/or marketing purposes. The Winner agrees to participate in reasonable publicity activities surrounding the Competition as requested by the Promoter.
    These things always make me uneasy

That's expected though, as the media publicity of the competition is part of the return of their investment... especially since entry of this particular competition doesn't require a purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    That's expected though, as the media publicity of the competition is part of the return of their investment... especially since entry of this particular competition doesn't require a purchase.
    I guess so. I'm just not a massive fun of public private data. But that's just silly ol' me