Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Angry Birds

Quote Originally Posted by M-bot View Post
    I've been playing since release. It's a fun time waster, if you have time to spare, you can do a level in a minute or so. I noticed something odd the other day - initially the graphics were very disappointing and basic, large blocks of colour on the characters, very little detail. 2 days ago, the graphics on my game became much more detailed and the characters coloured and detailed more interestingly. Was this because I'd passed a certain level? I didn't seem to get any notification of this. Did it happen to anyone else?

I'm also torn between using coins to open up new areas (and characters) or to upgrade characters. I can't seem to get too far in the game without doing both.
    Haven't noticed any graphic updates on my version.

The new areas have been disappointing, only one level or so unlocked at a time, and all the recent new characters have been repaints of earlier ones.
    And when you have the new characters you don't get to play with the earlier ones as much - I haven't played a level with 'Red as Optimus Prime' in a long time.

So I'm spending coins on upgrades at the moment. Also, every four hours each 'free' location generates 400 coins for your bank.

Come on Google Play

I have a 3rd Gen iPod Touch, so I dusted it off (I only use it as an alarm clock now since its stuck on iOS 5) and looked through the app store. Strangely the app didn't fail to install due to iOS version but because I don't have a front facing camera.

Why do I need a camera to play a game?

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Come on Google Play

I have a 3rd Gen iPod Touch, so I dusted it off (I only use it as an alarm clock now since its stuck on iOS 5) and looked through the app store. Strangely the app didn't fail to install due to iOS version but because I don't have a front facing camera.

They told me items a requirement for games which is a lead of crap. That was with pants vs zombies 2 for my iPad and that actually is on ios 6

Quote Originally Posted by Zippo View Post
    Come on Google Play

the camera is for the telepods aspect of it you put the telepod over the camera and it reads the tiny qr code on the bottom of the bird..

its stupid should atleast let you play the normal version tho but its the main gimmick of the game
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

I'm stuck playing the same levels endlessly. Is there an easier way to collect coins to open new levels? Am I missing some part of the gameplay here?
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

Not really, it's mostly the same levels over and over. Every four hours though a completed level should spawn 400 coins for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot View Post
    Not really, it's mostly the same levels over and over. Every four hours though a completed level should spawn 400 coins for you.
    Ahh, that makes more sense. So just come back a few times a day to collect coins. I can do that - cheaper than paying
    On the lookout for MISB Headmaster Highbrow, Takara or Hasbro. I'm sure I could make you a sweet deal!

without having the actual Telepods to interact with the game i find it gets boring pretty fast as apposed to the more traditional style of angy birds.

it is kind of disapointing that the game is released without the supporting toy line.
    UP UP CRONULLA

Follow Me on:

Twitter - @Sharky_Wattsy

For those playing the game, and the music is Transformers themed, it seems that the legendary Vince DiCola (musician for the 1986 Movie), was signed on to work on the music for the Angry Birds game.

I was just looking at BBTS's listings for the Angry Birds TF's. Looks like it's going to be rather expensive to get the handful of characters I want. I really don't see the price being justified for such tiny basic Transformers.
    I have a list of all G1 characters that have been released in CHUG form. You can find it here. Please feel free to let me know if I got anything wrong so I can fix it.