Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers Angry Birds

Are the toys a benefit to the game, as in, does it mean you don't need to buy the characters that the toys can teleport into the game (with their square barcode)?

I bought some of them yesterday, but have no interest in the game... but don't want to waste the barcodes if there is a value to them (like the codes packed in with the Construct-Bots and BotShots).
    The barcode squares are really tiny though (the matrix thingy is actually a magnifying glass), so I don't think they'd be too easy to scan an email.
    Besides, I wonder if the barcode for one character (eg Bumblebee) is the same for every Bumblebee... or if every Bumblebee has a different one to prevent kids from sharing, to force them to buy the toys that their friends have if they want that character in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Are the toys a benefit to the game, as in, does it mean you don't need to buy the characters that the toys can teleport into the game (with their square barcode)?

The barcode squares are really tiny though (the matrix thingy is actually a magnifying glass), so I don't think they'd be too easy to scan.
    If you have not already bought the figures, once you scan them it unlocks them. You then use the qr codes on the bottoms to recharge the characters for free when you die. Otherwise I do not believe there are any other benefits.

I have a Galvatron and heat wave figure, and they are fantastic toys, at a too expensive price point, just like Botshots.
    Looking For: Wreckers Saga TPB Collection (with Requiem)

The AB toys are half the size of BotShots, but are about the same price (here and America).
    I think that similar price-point for half as much toy is paying for royalties to the Angry Birds company, as well as paying for the inclusion of those characters in the game (if it means you don't buy them from the game itself).

Is anyone else's game mucking up? Sometimes I complete a level and it doesn't register. Other times I die during a level and it doesn't acknowledge the coins I got during it even though it is just supposed to delete the pigs. I've checked and there are no app updates I am supposed to have.

I love the game, but these stuff-ups are getting irritating

yup the coding on the game is terrible as much as i like it, i am finding it too glitchy and the water look horrible after the update.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin
    Yes as stated if you dont have them in the game they unlock them, but if you have played without them then scan them in it will give them a Boost in their overall attributes. They should have yellowish power circulate around them.

the torture of others sparks is music to my sensors!!!

I want to create a separate thread for the game, from the toys... but don't have time today, so will just stick this here for now.

Updates to the Android version of the Angry Birds game. Apparently the Apple version isn't getting as many updates or at the same time.

It's still fun. The figures add a little to the game. Makes them a little more powerful in the game. Update was good too.

I gave up, first update made levels unplayable by crashing the game. However I was grinding away collecting my free coins in order to upgrade to level 80 so I could unlock the next area.

Next update didn't fix the random crashes and the areas that were level 80, jumped to level 90 (I was at level 79)

it unlocked some other area's though