Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kmart School Holidays sale 26/6 - 20/7

Just got EBgames to price match the online catalogue with my preorder... and still got the D/L content.

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    According to the games department at my nearest kmart the online price is different to the in-store price, so if you want the game for $44 buy it online from kmart or use the online catalogue at a store that price-matches.
    But stupid Kmart doesn't even sell it online?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Just got EBgames to price match the online catalogue with my preorder... and still got the D/L content.
    Lucky you. EB policy is if you price match you loose any preorder bonus. Also they don't match online only prices. Guess someone didn't read the employee manual.

Big W's price match policy does allow price matching to online prices of the competition as long as they have a store in the same area/town. So if you can't get the $44 at a Kmart or a strict EB Games try a near by Big W.

Kmart has FOC Wreckers!!!!! For $15 each with the discount!!!! I paid $40 a pop overseas just recently!!!! Crap!!!!!! Oh wells, going to make myself a custom Galaxy Shuttle!!!
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

Quote Originally Posted by CHILENO20 View Post
    Kmart has FOC Wreckers!!!!! For $15 each with the discount!!!! I paid $40 a pop overseas just recently!!!! Crap!!!!!! Oh wells, going to make myself a custom Galaxy Shuttle!!!
    Sonafa..... argh!!!!!
    I knew this would happen... shouldn't have been impatient.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ChlorHex View Post
    Sonafa..... argh!!!!!
    I knew this would happen... shouldn't have been impatient.
    LOL
    You & me both ChlorHex, lets say it together, Sonafa......
    WANTED BOTS: G1: Horri-bull, Snarler, Mainframe, Chop Shop, Ransack CHUG: Spin Out, Cordon, Brotropolis Rescue MASTERPIECE: Acid Storm
    ENERGON: Six Shot

I went with a friend to kmart to try and see if they had a 'price protection' policy to try and get $20 back for the set of 5. The customer service counter said that you had to bring them back in original packaging, refund them and then pick up another set from the shelf. Something about double handling meant that they couldn't refund the same set and then sell back to you for the discounted price. Very frustrating...

I'm tempted to buy Impactor (because he's Impactor and I met him in my very first TF comic all those years ago) but it's not a great toy is it?

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    I went with a friend to kmart to try and see if they had a 'price protection' policy to try and get $20 back for the set of 5. The customer service counter said that you had to bring them back in original packaging, refund them and then pick up another set from the shelf. Something about double handling meant that they couldn't refund the same set and then sell back to you for the discounted price. Very frustrating...
    Double handling? What a load of crap. You could've bought them at another register.
    The 5 that you returned would've just ended up back on the shelf for sale within the hour anyway. It's not like refunded items get locked away in isolation for a week

Quote Originally Posted by funkyaw View Post
    Tried to get the 20 bucks back.
    Yeah, you can't.
    Even if you purchase similar deluxe series figures to refund, they have to be the exact same ones as the receipt shows the bar code number.
    They ain't silly no more
    Got 3 out of 5 back... better than nothing I guess.