Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 414192021222324252627282934 ... LastLast

Thread: MP Ultra Magnus Official Pics

CoRDS is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    I find it interesting that it only mentions hasbro at the back of the coin? I thought this was a TT product and hasbro would be following at a later date?
    was the same with bumble bee. coin says hasbro everything else TT

Quote Originally Posted by kaiden View Post
    SUPER SPOILER!

The coin doesn't open...
    I can't deal with that now
    I find it interesting that it only mentions hasbro at the back of the coin? I thought this was a TT product and hasbro would be following at a later date?
    The coins have always been a Hasbro HK thing afaik. Also, the Hasbro version of MP22 is being released on the same date as Takara Tomy's (27/12) in Hasbro HK's markets. Other Hasbro AP markets such as Australia will get it later (e.g. February for AU).

Most Japanese (TakaraTomy) toys are released by Hasbro Hong Kong at the same time.

The Coins are an exclusive item by Hasbro HK to be released with their units of Japanese TFs in "Hasbro" countries, so wouldn't say TakaraTomy on them.

There's a new newspost/thread at tfw that shows the complete transformation process of Ultra Magnus which actually takes away all the mystery/discovery of transforming UM.

I'm not going to link it cause its not my kinda thing, but be warned its out there in case your mind can't handle it.

There's a new newspost/thread at tfw that shows the complete transformation process of Ultra Magnus which actually takes away all the mystery/discovery of transforming UM.

I'm not going to link it cause its not my kinda thing, but be warned its out there in case your mind can't handle it.
    Link here, and scroll down if you want to look through about 30 photos that show off the details and transformation of the toy.

(can we let it go now about the spoiler issue - it's patronising of anyone who consider instructions as spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    (can we let it go now about the spoiler issue - it's patronising of anyone who consider instructions as spoilers)
    I'm not sure what to make of this.. I was giving people a heads up that there was a news post that could potentially spoil their enjoyment of a new toy.

I'm sorry if people feel patronized but I thought they wanted spoiler warnings.

I'm not sure what to make of this.. I was giving people a heads up that there was a news post that could potentially spoil their enjoyment of a new toy.

I'm sorry if people feel patronized but I thought they wanted spoiler warnings.
    I believe griffin means the way you made the statement.

for instance, your statement of
    "I'm not going to link it cause its not my kinda thing, but be warned its out there in case your mind can't handle it."

could have ended at
    "I'm not going to link it cause its not my kinda thing, but be warned its out there".

Which would have made your point and provided the warning without the added slight of "in case your mind can't handle it" - which is the part that can be interpreted as patronizing.

Also the over-the-top size of the spoiler warnings from other members may be misconstrued as demeaning - so I feel like the warning is not just directed at you.

Quote Originally Posted by xlojnr View Post
    could have ended at
    "I'm not going to link it cause its not my kinda thing, but be warned its out there".
    that's not how i write.

if I wanted to be patronizing, I'd probably say something like tiny brains or insecure or something actually demeaning.

but its the internet and you can't hear the way something is said 'in my mind' so I can understand the way people have interpreted things I've said.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Hey it's Christmas , let's just chill and enjoy.

Ace is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

My bad, I'm not big on the collecting of the coins. I just assumed that because TT were releasing it, the coin was automatically associated with TT.