Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Generations: Superion & Menasor (1st Photos)

Be still my beating fuel pump! Just...just wonderful news! And they look great!

So now we've got a Generations Bruticus, Superion and Menasor! Bring on Devstator and the rest!

These are very nice. And typical!.....just after I buy a TFCC Breakdown deluxe for my classics.
    Also is interesting how they can do a Ferrari 458 Italia in this line but not do a movieverse Dino Italia.

Awesome!! Love that Motormaster!!!

Not the worst things I've ever seen. Menasor's a bit hit and miss, but Superion's pretty well done. The 'Slingshot' guy is interesting, in that it's a helicopter but the bot mode is still reminiscent of the original Slingshot. And 5 planes is a bit a boring TBH, a helicopter breaks up the team nicely. Although it means 4 of them have to fight solo for hours while they wait for him to turn up so they can combine...

Also, the case assortments are the BIGGEST DICK MOVE of all time on Hasbro's part. I have no real interest in the Stunticons (I have a far superior Menasor already TYVM), but would be interested in the Aerialbots, but having 3 from one team and 1 from the other in the case assortments is problematic. BBTS and similar places don't list too many individual figures.

I wonder how this plays out with the upcoming Asian Protectobots... if those recolours are just cashing in early on the 2015 Combiner theme (by coming out before the end of the year before "everything" combines next year).

(okay not everything, but it is expected of anything homaging a previous combiner character)

I'm thinking I might buy these and then never open them. I really want to support official products and releases, but these look trash.

The FoC Bruticus looked really corny, these are a big improvement. Looking forward to them!

So the theory seems to be we'll have something of a Combaticon/Bruticus set based on a mix of repaints from these two initial Gestalts? Certainly feasible given the 'Scramble City' nature of the combination.

TRANSFORMERS: DEICIDE -- The Beast Wars 20th Anniversary Comic Book series that could have been...
    TRANSFORMERS: UNITY -- the BotCon 2016 Comic Book that should have been...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    These are very nice. And typical!.....just after I buy a TFCC Breakdown deluxe for my classics.
    Also is interesting how they can do a Ferrari 458 Italia in this line but not do a movieverse Dino Italia.
    The Hasbro Menasor doesn't look that hot in combined mode so the TFC one may have value for you. The individual Hasbro bots look nice though from what I can see.