Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New printing of the original Generations guidebook

Ahhh, was overseas when this thread started, only just seen it. I guess the idea of getting one of these now has well and truly set sail and been torpedoed...

It's still available on Amazon Japan. And remember that Amazon Japan does ship books internationally; so you can order directly from them.

Not anymore Gok it reads out of stock.
    Wanted AM partner Vanguard, Myclones Dirge, G1 Victory Leo, e-hobby Dark scream ( the black version), e-hobby Magnificus
    Parts- AM partner Basher-side guns, G1 Actionmaster Elite Windmill's blades[I][B]

My order got updated last night, finalised delivery date of between 28 and 30 October!

Well, that's what google translate told me

I saw that too... but I wonder if that means that if they don't get more copies by the end of the month, they realise that it was a one-time deal, and just have to cancel any unfulfilled orders.

Funnily I got an update last night too, but mine was the same as the previous
    "Sorry but there has been a delay in your order" ... again >_<

I got an email today to say that my order had shipped, but it has my PO Box address.... so is likely to be rejected like my last order, which will mean losing the book because you can't order it anymore. (and no one thinks to ask for another address, or look at my account to see a street address listed as well)

When I re-ordered the 2014 Generations book I changed my default address... but I didn't think that the existing pre-order would still remain as the POBox address.

After all this time, I get so close...

You can always change the delivery address on the order.... or could before it sent. Maybe if it rejects you can try that.

Mine came DHL just now, can you call their depot and get it held for pickup? or alternate address?

Meanwhile.... MINE'S HERE!!!!

Apparently mine is currently in HK, so it snuck out of Japan without getting rejected. If it had been spotted it would have been too late calling today to change the address (and DHL wasn't open on the weekend).

Just got this

The ordering me was the following product (order number: 249-2011991-2366242) delivery date of happy to announce that it has finalized. New delivery date at the present time are as follows.
    Order date: 2014-08-26

"Transformers Generation Deluxe"
    Delivery Date: 2014-12-15 - 2014-12-16
    So I guess mine is still coming?