Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Anime-Export (Japan) feedback

Megatran Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Got my parcel today.

I ordered QTransformers QTC06 - My Melody.

I got Q Transformers QTF06 - Arcee.

Let's see if I get a response to my enquiry.
    Brace yourself. I got an email reply from AE after my second enquiry through their 'Contact Us' section of their online store. I was advised they had shipped a replacement. Got it today via EMS.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Quote Originally Posted by Megatran View Post
    Brace yourself. I got an email reply from AE after my second enquiry through their 'Contact Us' section of their online store. I was advised they had shipped a replacement. Got it today via EMS.
    That is certainly refreshing and nice of them.

I had been holding a few MPs from last year that I had forgotten about, shipped and received in under 2 weeks, overall very happy with the packaging and shipping (not happy about the AUD at the moment though....)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
    I had been holding a few MPs from last year that I had forgotten about, shipped and received in under 2 weeks, overall very happy with the packaging and shipping (not happy about the AUD at the moment though....)
    I have 6 MP Tracks that I have paid for for over a year now. I had forgotten about them until last week. How long does it take for them to 'pack' it and send out a shipping payment email? I have sent 4 emails so far with no response.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    I have 6 MP Tracks that I have paid for for over a year now. I had forgotten about them until last week. How long does it take for them to 'pack' it and send out a shipping payment email? I have sent 4 emails so far with no response.
    Check your AE user control panel for a shipping option. If there isn't one you might be looking at a visit to your bank for a chargeback.
    Which brings us to where we are today...

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Metro View Post
    go back to the first few pages and u'll see that i've gone to your situation. But in the end I did get my goods.

Probably took ~6 months lol. I guess they had to find it or something. Don't expect them to contact you about it though. They just have automated emails and pretty much the standard scripted order/invoice messages.

whenever I'm ready to ship a bunch of stuff from them I just go to my user page and pick the items I want to ship. I then pick the shipping method and submit. within a day I get an email asking for the payment to be made for shipping.

never had a problem with this process. hope that helps.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)

Thanks guys. I actually got a response today and a shipping payment request. I was mainly concerned because the order had been sitting there for over a year.

drifand is offline Rank 6 - Dedicated Member

Ordered FFM Gundam Wing 0 Endless Walts, got notification for shipping payment .

Waiting for them to ship.

As I have advised buying from AE = do not alter your orders including address etc.... it is known to stuff up.

And I just got notification that they have shipped.
    Last edited by drifand; 27th February 2018 at 11:29 AM.

I had a large box of stuff I've been building up for months turn up a week ago. well packed enough that two protrusions through the outer box and nothing was damaged. Great source for Asian releases at good prices, shipping can sometimes bite a bit but it's generally pretty reasonable.
    My Fan interview with Big Trev

my original collection from when I was more impressionable.
    My Current Collection Pics (Changing on occasion)